The Turk makes his annual appearance -- cutdown weekend

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I expect the names to start rolling in any hour now. Put rumors, tweets, links here for the cut down to 53. Just actual roster moves, not your predictions.

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gute is waiting until the end to tell the list of cuts.... Apparently.
That's just being smart and waiting to see what other teams cut first. There may be a replacement let go by another team that they've been scouting and can help determine who the Packers cut or keep

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's just being smart and waiting to see what other teams cut first. There may be a replacement let go by another team that they've been scouting and can help determine who the Packers cut or keep
I have always been a firm believer in procrastination...

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no benefit in cutting people now unless it's someone you really don't want on the team or a vet you're going to give a head start to in finding a new team.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to follow up on that, I would concur with this article, Davis is most likely to get cut if they can't find a trade partner, which we found out with Sitton, isn't easy to do on the final day of cuts.

Do I hear a 6 pack and a can of beans for Davis? Anyone?

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/...pping-trevor-davis-before-final-cuts-nfl-2018

Maybe since we don't need any more gum.

I can only suspect that if they are shopping him they are planning on cutting him. Someone low down on the waiver list might be willing to give up a conditional 7th rounder if they really like him or maybe one of the guys they are getting ready cut. #53 on the roster has to be worried about that because if we trade for a player he is out the door as well