The Sky is NOT falling

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Hell, wait and see how many more yards vs Fortes sub 30 yd game he does have, and with turf toe on the road! Like I said, come back here and tell me I knew what I was talking about. If he somehow doesn't end up playing, well then no harm no foul!

No, I suggest that if he doesn't end up playing or if he plays with less that 50 yards total (I'll give him that much), then you come back and tell me I knew what I was talking about.

BTW - I already know you don't know what you're talking about because I looked it up and found out that Best left the Minnesota game in the third quarter and didn't return. This is what you said; "he didn't miss any gametime against the Vikes, so if it were THAT BAD, he would have had to come out of the game."

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I suggest that if he doesn't end up playing or if he plays with less that 50 yards total (I'll give him that much), then you come back and tell me I knew what I was talking about.

BTW - I already know you don't know what you're talking about because I looked it up and found out that Best left the Minnesota game in the third quarter and didn't return. This is what you said; "he didn't miss any gametime against the Vikes, so if it were THAT BAD, he would have had to come out of the game."

Your right, he never came back, I guess since their run game was virtually non-existent it must have slipped my mind, ok you win that point, but it's still mute when it's all said and done. The main thing here is comparing Forte to Best, and whether the Packers will give up more than 30 yds to best (less than that for Forte), which I say they do. I mean, they have given up well over 100 yds in 2 of their 3 games against worse teams...

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Your right, he never came back, I guess since their run game was virtually non-existent it must have slipped my mind, ok you win that point, but it's still mute when it's all said and done. The main thing here is comparing Forte to Best, and whether the Packers will give up more than 30 yds to best (less than that for Forte), which I say they do. I mean, they have given up well over 100 yds in 2 of their 3 games against worse teams...

I'm sticking with no more than 50. If the Lions offense has even a little success against the Packers it won't be because of Best.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our front may be old and not saying they didnt get penalties,the lions have a good d-line but think we can hold up against them,their o-line they have some players to look out for johnson for one,but we have better in a-rod finnley driver the list goes on hopefully this is a win for the pack but i sure would not take the lions for granted.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Vikings got spanked the first two weeks I didn't ever even think of getting on a Vikings message board and talking to them about it..

That's not why I come here, I was here before the first game of the season and after...I am not here to point out the Packers weaknesses, but rather discuss them, and the Vikings as well if requested!

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I'm sticking with no more than 50. If the Lions offense has even a little success against the Packers it won't be because of Best.
It's looking like Best might not play. He sat out of practice today. Turf toe is a hell of an injury, though it doesn't sound like it. Just ask LT.

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Thank God! I could see that guy giving us fits.

I've been watching him pretty closely because I got him through an auto-draft for my one fantasy football team. His numbers are really not that impressive, except for that one week. I think he has some adjusting to do before he is up to speed in the pro game.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not why I come here, I was here before the first game of the season and after...I am not here to point out the Packers weaknesses, but rather discuss them, and the Vikings as well if requested!

I'm just saying, I find it odd that you are here anyway, I wouldn't want to be on any other teams message board, but thats just me.

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm just saying, I find it odd that you are here anyway, I wouldn't want to be on any other teams message board, but thats just me.

His name may indicate why he is here. A. He could be one of those Packer turncoats who followed the player rather than the team. B. He's like the other Viking fans who like to gloat that they got "our boy". C. He's another Viking fan who has resented all of Green Bay's success, so he likes to come over and stir things up, claiming he thinks the Vikings are now superior. D. He's really a Packer fan who happens to have a crush on purple 4. E. (Still presents the question of why he is on the Packer board instead of the other 31 boards.) He is a football fan who likes to talk with other teams fans.

Back to the topic at hand. It looks like the team is going into this game fairly healthy. The line is working on their mistakes and I think we might see more of our running game this week. (Since Detroit is ranked near the bottom in run defense.) Of course, on the other hand, Philadelphia is 23rd in run defense and we didn't really run the ball down their throats.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Haha, I'm a member of Vikings, Lions, Bears, and Bills forums. I like going there just to watch, maybe post here and there. You can tell when someone is there to talk s***, though. It's pretty obvious.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read other teams forums, especially if it's a team we are playing or have recently played to see what they are saying. I don't post there except for the one time I trolled a Bears forum, poking at the Bears was kind of fun but also very naughty.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
MNVIKES4EVA is our local troll, he actually has been with us for a while. Which none the less is impressive, since although slightly obnoxious not overly. Just drank too much purple.

But back on subject, yeah I was kind of impressed with the Pack too on Monday, up till the special teams blunder. Sure they had a handful of flags, but Rodgers looked impressive, and if it wasn't for the officiating the score would be a bit higher on our side of things. In a way I am glad we lost, since the Lions will give us a fight, which we hopefully can win, but it won't be a blow out. Plus the Lions have a good front D-Line which if we can get an early lead of +14, we can test out our running game a bit, and still come up with a W. And with Mathsay's punt to Hester, I think it taught him a very crucial lesson, and I hope he learns from it.

TampaPacMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've forgotten more about the Packers-ChokeKings rivalry than you'll ever know! In case you weren't aware of this, the Packers have a national following, and have many fans here in Florida. I just love it when some ignorant, obnoxious ChokeKings fan starts hurling insults at a Packers fan who knows more about his team's history than he does. By the way, I noticed that you didn't challenge my assertion that your favorite team chokes! I guess if the shoe fits you wear it!

OP
OP
Croak

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
MNVIKES4EVA is our local troll, he actually has been with us for a while. Which none the less is impressive, since although slightly obnoxious not overly. Just drank too much purple.

But back on subject, yeah I was kind of impressed with the Pack too on Monday, up till the special teams blunder. Sure they had a handful of flags, but Rodgers looked impressive, and if it wasn't for the officiating the score would be a bit higher on our side of things. In a way I am glad we lost, since the Lions will give us a fight, which we hopefully can win, but it won't be a blow out. Plus the Lions have a good front D-Line which if we can get an early lead of +14, we can test out our running game a bit, and still come up with a W. And with Mathsay's punt to Hester, I think it taught him a very crucial lesson, and I hope he learns from it.

I'm not an expert or a fortune teller or a prophet, but I honestly think the Packers will win by at least 10 points on Sunday. I think they will win by 14, possibly more.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts