The (ShotGUN)

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
can we get anymore predictable, team expect it and we sure enough run it a wholeeee lot. It's so hard for us to drive up the field and if we get a drop pass or a penalty it's almost guaranteed we are punting that drive. I hope Atlanta shutting us down in the first half shows MM that he can do this another year. If Seattle had anything of an offense it would have been a long day for us week 1. We have the best blocking TE in the game make him block more instead of running routes.

D

Deleted member 6794

can we get anymore predictable, team expect it and we sure enough run it a wholeeee lot. It's so hard for us to drive up the field and if we get a drop pass or a penalty it's almost guaranteed we are punting that drive. I hope Atlanta shutting us down in the first half shows MM that he can do this another year. If Seattle had anything of an offense it would have been a long day for us week 1. We have the best blocking TE in the game make him block more instead of running routes.

I have absolutely no idea what Rodgers mostly lining up in the shotgun has to do with anything you criticized.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
predictability. i've thought for a long time that Rodgers should work from under center more. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and short, would hold more of a question to them if he did. for 3rd and long and empty backfield plays there's no point.

D

Deleted member 6794

Predictable

predictability. i've thought for a long time that Rodgers should work from under center more. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and short, would hold more of a question to them if he did. for 3rd and long and empty backfield plays there's no point.

FWIW the Packers have gained 7.57 yards per play with Rodgers in the shotgun so far this season compared to only 5.26 with him under center.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts