The Packers TV schedule

GopherAlex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi, I have some questions about the TV schedule...

http://www.packers.com/news/schedule/2006/

I recently moved to Milwaukee from Green Bay. I seem to remember that WFRV televised the games locally when they were on ESPN. Does anybody know if WFRV and/or its Packers broadcast partners (specifically WTMJ in Milwaukee) will be broadcasting the cable games over the air?

As you know, we play Minnesota at Lambeau at 7pm, Dec. 12, and it's going to be rocking... on the NFL Network, which Time Warner Cable does not have! Ahhhhh!!! Are all non-satellite customer Packer fans in Green Bay really going to be unable to watch this game?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GopherAlex said:
Hi, I have some questions about the TV schedule...

http://www.packers.com/news/schedule/2006/

I recently moved to Milwaukee from Green Bay. I seem to remember that WFRV televised the games locally when they were on ESPN. Does anybody know if WFRV and/or its Packers broadcast partners (specifically WTMJ in Milwaukee) will be broadcasting the cable games over the air?

As you know, we play Minnesota at Lambeau at 7pm, Dec. 12, and it's going to be rocking... on the NFL Network, which Time Warner Cable does not have! Ahhhhh!!! Are all non-satellite customer Packer fans in Green Bay really going to be unable to watch this game?

I'm actually hoping that game is on the 21st since that is when my reservations are for :wink:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WBAY TV 2 Green Bay will carry All Packer Games which are on ESPN. Aug 28- Cincinnati Bengals pre season game, at Cincinnati, Oct 2 -Philadelphia Eagles at Philly, Nov 27 -Seattle Seahawks at Seattle

I don't think it has been decided by the NFL what Green Bay or Milwaukee TV station will telecast the Mn. Viking game in Green Bay on Dec 21 on NFL N. At least, I have seen no official announcement, as yet. It will be televised by a local Green Bay & Milwaukee TV station.

Members online

Latest posts