The overrated Mike Vick

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All the Mike Vick apologists keep saying Mike Vick "just keeps on winning".
Mike Vick, Pro Bowl selection, lost again today leaving the Falcons with an 8-7 record.
Mike Vick is totally overrated as an NFL quarterback.
It's time for everyone to admit that he is the recipient of nothing but media hype.

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mike Vick is totally overrated as an NFL quarterback.
It's time for everyone to admit that he is the recipient of nothing but media hype.

Have to agree with you here Yooper, This guy belongs in the pro bowl as much as i do. He is a steaming pile of hype if you ask me.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been saying that for the last 3 seasons. This guy is not a rookie and they are waiting for his experience to catch up to his talent. The longer he plays and the more hits he takes that raw physical ability drops off a little bit with every passing day. It's just a matter of time before those legs will not be able to bail him out and then he is done.

Kordell Vick.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I have been saying that for the last 3 seasons. This guy is not a rookie and they are waiting for his experience to catch up to his talent. The longer he plays and the more hits he takes that raw physical ability drops off a little bit with every passing day. It's just a matter of time before those legs will not be able to bail him out and then he is done.

Kordell Vick.

He's already had a broken leg, and hes still fast. I mean, I hope his speed goes away, and im sure it will, but man...little bastard wont stay down.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we can put to rest, finally, who got the better of the deal.....SD had LT and Brees is rocking it these days.

Michael Vick is a prime example of what is wrong with the NFL....too much athlete, too little football player. The league is littered with his ilk, and is much the worse for it.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
I think we can put to rest, finally, who got the better of the deal.....SD had LT and Brees is rocking it these days.

Michael Vick is a prime example of what is wrong with the NFL....too much athlete, too little football player. The league is littered with his ilk, and is much the worse for it.

That says it all!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
gottarace...

I think we should send tha Badger in your avatar to the pro bowl over Mike Vick...

Perhaps we should take a poll....??

(I love that thing..what is he doing..blowing a rasberry..?? doin' a Bronx cheer?)

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vick has to keep running. He is not accurate enough to sit in the pocket. McNabb tried the same thing (sitting in the pocket) and it exposed his lack of accuracy. For years Andy Reid would say about McNabb "What you are seeing is the "maturization" of a young QB". He would say Favre went through the same thing. What's it been now 7....8 years now. Maturization my ***. The guy can't throw with any consistency. I think Vick will suffer the same way his entire career. Might as well let him run......and shorten said career!

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
gottarace...

I think we should send tha Badger in your avatar to the pro bowl over Mike Vick...

Perhaps we should take a poll....??

(I love that thing..what is he doing..blowing a rasberry..?? doin' a Bronx cheer?)

I think he's sweet also...i think he's giving Auburn a fitting send off. :lol:

Latest posts