The Official MNF Crush the Vikes Thread.

TeamGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im Glad Allen was a virtual spectator, just not a fan. Im really going to enjoy rubbing this Victory into a vikings fan who has bored the crap out of me this off season quoting stats and stats and crap about how Dominating the purple blobs are on Paper and that the Superbowl Ring is theirs... Funny how i havent seen him about or online since the game, hahaha.

Great game, lots of Positivies, always some negatives but the W is all that really matters at the wnd of the day!

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good win Pack. We will see you again in Minnesota, and I hope the result is different. I'm not too happy with Tarvaris as our QB, but it looks like we are stuck with him. He looks like a scared rabbit back there.

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
Purplepeopleeater said:
Good win Pack. We will see you again in Minnesota, and I hope the result is different. I'm not too happy with Tarvaris as our QB, but it looks like we are stuck with him. He looks like a scared rabbit back there.
I think you also need someone calling plays who understands the concept of play action ... but hey you guys are improving on both sides of the ball.
Hey where was Robert Ferguson ??

Members online