WalterFootball.com: 2010 NFL Mock Draft

Notes:
CLAUSEN #1
Suh #2 to Detroit
GB takes C. Brown OT in round 1
GB takes K. Jackson CB in round 2

Vikes take Donovan Warren CB in round 1

:viksux:

Yeah, I've heard a lot of people saying that the Rams will draft either Bradford or Clausen first. The Rams cannot miss another chance to get a franchise QB. They passed up Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez. They need to draft a QB.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard a lot of people saying that the Rams will draft either Bradford or Clausen first. The Rams cannot miss another chance to get a franchise QB. They passed up Matt Ryan and Mark Sanchez. They need to draft a QB.
Suh is a better prospect, but the chances of getting a great QB are far slimmer than getting a great DT.

If they like either Clausen or Bradford (I think Clausen is better), they'll take a QB.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams could very well get Vick after the preseason starts........hmmmm

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams could very well get Vick after the preseason starts........hmmmm

I think with what's been happening so far this offseason, quarterback will be the Rams' number one priority in the draft. NFL.com did say that they were trying to pursue corey williams and they just signed Fred Robbins. It looks like they would rather fill the void of DT through FA than draft Ndamukong Suh. They'll most likely draft Bradford and groom him for the future. Vick could still play a role to be their short term QB but he'll have to come awfully cheap.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hmn... Last time I checked, the Rams don't have any dogs as mascots... Why would Vick be interested?
Perfect place for him. No dogs. I mean.....ya wouldn't want to put Tiger Woods in a strip joint would ya.???? lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Huges, I think he's absolutely a 1st round prospect, and would love to have him.

That being said, any draft that doesn't have us taking the LT of the future at the first pick isn't a great draft to me, because I see a huge dropoff from the elite LT prospects and the rest, I don't think we can get the blindside protector in later rounds (chances are we can't. Should the Green Bay Packers Pick an Offensive Tackle No.1? - Stats say NO! | Jersey Al's Packers Blog . This draft is deeper than usual, so the article IMHO must be adapted, I think we can find the LT at the bottom 1st top 10 2nd.).

And also chances are a rookie non-top 10 tackle takes a year to develop.

Add that Clifton probably is in his last season, and that we're poised to pick late in 2011 (hopefully last), probabilities are that we won't find the LT of the future next year, and even if we do, we'll have to throw that LT under the fire.

We can find a pass rusher, a CB and a S later on. We probably can't find a LT later on...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't know your site, BTW. Liked it.

One suggestion, that it's really hard to do, can break some sites, but I find it really good, is a player comparison when you do the positional scouting.

It really helps to put into perspective what kind of player the prospects are, or at least what kind of player the scout thinks they are.

Members online

Latest posts