The Miami Heat and Ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is pointless to have a Kobe/Lebron discussion... bottom line is both players are unbelievable... Im not a Lebron hater like you are a Kobe hater... I can give credit where credit is due... you refuse so its whatever...

Now lets get back on the thread topic... The Heat suck right now... D Wade is a beast though... always liked him... he is in my Top 5!!!

Bosh has got to go though... he is hot garbage and the bench isnt doing squat.... They better get it together!!!

No I can give Kobe credit. I think he is a great player. You have to be one of the best all time to get where he is at. But thats all the love I ever want to give kobe lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
but people are going to make too big of a deal when Kobe passes Jordan on the scoring list.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And people will make a huge deal when lebron becomes the all time leading scorer and passes Kareem

you mean when he passes Kobe. And rightfully so. I think they should make a big deal when Kobe passes Kareem. But passing Jordan will ignite that jordan kobe debate to an even higher level even though there are serious flaws in the total points argument.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DUDE! go somewhere else???? LOL. Ur posting on a Heat discussion, bud. And yeah, I will die a Brett Favre fan because until Aaron Rodgers, he was the only Packers QB i knew. (only 23). OH YEAH... BTW Nice new picture with the banner......... EXCEPT ARE YOU MISSING #17????? NOPE, THAT'S RIGHT ONLY THE CELTICS HAVE 17 CHAMPIONSHIPS... The Lakers will always be looking to CATCH UP to the Celtics!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
k...deleted comment!! Just read back and dont want to get in the mix afterall~!!!

I was just trying to join in fun.,...i'm bowing out!

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
If you thought the Lakers were overrated, well the Heat just overtook the Lakers after having such a losing streak. Talk about a bunch of crybabies like Wade, Bosch, Lebron, etc.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have seen some Packers cry after losses, I assume you feel the same about them then?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I have seen some Packers cry after losses, I assume you feel the same about them then?

You are assuming wrong

All I did was laugh about the picture on the web site

If that was Rodgers, would be funny too

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score

The Packers didnt introuduce themselves like the WWE with a celebration during the offseason after signing some free agents... The Heat put themselves out there with all that crap... now they have to live up to it...which they are not!!!!

Packers>Heat!!!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers didnt introuduce themselves like the WWE with a celebration during the offseason after signing some free agents... The Heat put themselves out there with all that crap... now they have to live up to it...which they are not!!!!

Packers>Heat!!!

Yeah no preseason introduction that was hyped up at all.... LOL
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are assuming wrong

All I did was laugh about the picture on the web site

If that was Rodgers, would be funny too

well it wasnt just you, but if you just said it would be funny if rodgers cried too , so how did I assume wrong? You felt the same way if I am reading it right.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
well it wasnt just you, but if you just said it would be funny if rodgers cried too , so how did I assume wrong? You felt the same way if I am reading it right.

LOL

Your confused

I am not saying crying over a loss is wrong...

It shows emotion and they are upset

I am saying the web site with Lebrons pic WAS FUNNY, and if that was Rodgers pic with the fake tear , yes that pic would be funny too

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL

Your confused

I am not saying crying over a loss is wrong...

It shows emotion and they are upset

I am saying the web site with Lebrons pic WAS FUNNY, and if that was Rodgers pic with the fake tear , yes that pic would be funny too

right, which makes it consistent. I think were on the same page.

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Damn MJ hatin on Kobe hard... LOL... what a joke! Maybe if Jordan Brand would stop releasing garbage *** shoes people would rock them... and also stop marking up the Retros and changing up the Original colorways... SMH

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts