The Miami Heat and Ivo610

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Whats really going on? Can't close out big games, the worst against Top 10 teams, Lebron says that he is failing his team, players crying in the locker room but they're supposed to win the ship this year? C'mon man!!! Well I guess we just have to wait and see. Im not a big Lebron hater like some are of Kobe and I actually feel kinda bad for Lebron because he is the most explosive and athletic player in the NBA (Blake is creeping up) and no matter what team he is on, they just can't get it done. Shoot the Cavs of last year were a better team then the Miami Heat....hahaha...I do hope they come out of this funk and meet up with my Lakers in the Finals but as of right now... They have dropped 3 straight with a blowout loss against the Spurms and they Lakers are on a 7 game winning streak including blowing the Spurms out!!! The Miami Heat really suck! Lakers All Day!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpGhqilVMC4"]YouTube - Kobe hit jumper for Ivo610[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whoa whoa whoa might want to settle down with all that laker talk, just like the heat they are 3rd in their conference. Yeah the heat have been struggling, laker fans know what thats like.

The Heat are going to beat the Lakers thursday. To quote Broadway joe, Ill guarandamntee it ;)

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
LOL... you started it with "The Drew" thread after we lost 3 straight... so I'm just returning the favor... LOL... You know what... The Heat might beat the Lakers on Thursday... anything is possible... but do you really think they are going to win a ship with a bunch of crybabies on that team?? NOPE!!! How did you like that tribute video to you??? :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crying because they couldn't beat the Bulls. I am no shrink but that sure ain't a good thing.

I mean it's not like the loss ended their season.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL... you started it with "The Drew" thread after we lost 3 straight... so I'm just returning the favor... LOL... You know what... The Heat might beat the Lakers on Thursday... anything is possible... but do you really think they are going to win a ship with a bunch of crybabies on that team?? NOPE!!! How did you like that tribute video to you??? :)

The video was nice lol. oh and I know the thread is fair game.

I have no problem with players crying. Win or Lose I like to see some emotion. It lets me know they are playing for more than a paycheck.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Heat cry after losing to the Bulls, just wait to see what the Heat do after KG and the Celtics are done with them. :) The Heat are talented, but Boston is hungry, confident, and know what it takes to win and get to the Finals. The Bulls are good and athletic, but the Bulls and Celtics defense can try and limit the Heat's Big Three and shut down their other players, but the Celtics and Bulls have depth throughout their roster.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One more request - If you are a Packers fan and claim to be a Laker fan too, turn in your Packers allegiance card: because WE DON'T ROOT FOR THE PURPLE AND YELLOW!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhPXdbjGLTc]YouTube - Snoop Dogg & Game "Purp & Yellow LA Leakers SKEETOX Remix" Music Video OFFICIAL Lakers Wiz Khalifa[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
drew, you should inbox me your # so I can text you thursday during the game.

Heatles baby!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
One more request - If you are a Packers fan and claim to be a Laker fan too, turn in your Packers allegiance card: because WE DON'T ROOT FOR THE PURPLE AND YELLOW!

LMAO... With a user name of Brett2520, you better check yourself at the door... dont question my fanhood with a name like that on a Packer Forum... and if that is your first name... kill yourself... (in a trash talking way, I don't really mean to kill yourself) hahaha!!!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
If the Heat cry after losing to the Bulls, just wait to see what the Heat do after KG and the Celtics are done with them. :) The Heat are talented, but Boston is hungry, confident, and know what it takes to win and get to the Finals. The Bulls are good and athletic, but the Bulls and Celtics defense can try and limit the Heat's Big Three and shut down their other players, but the Celtics and Bulls have depth throughout their roster.

Celts have depth??? *****!!!!

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Who is their depth??? Please explain... Who Glen Davis, Shaq, J O'Neal??? Cmon Ivo, the Celts are going to fold in the playoffs... the Heat or the Bulls will have their number.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the Heat is on... The team goes Ice Cold!!!

What you say Andre3000??? ICE COLD!!!!

for some reason I really really dont like outkast. Never have. I know im like one of 5 that dont like their music.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You guys are too much!!! There is NO way I could banter back and forth like this with viking fans... EVER!

I'm not too much into basketball, but I'm "team heat"!!! lol.. Only because my niece is! :icon_biggrin:

*just wanted to interject here! Since its not PM's I think its allowed! :p

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
You guys are too much!!! There is NO way I could banter back and forth like this with viking fans... EVER!

I'm not too much into basketball, but I'm "team heat"!!! lol.. Only because my niece is! :icon_biggrin:

*just wanted to interject here! Since its not PM's I think its allowed! :p

BOOOOOO!!!! I just redirected your shipment!!! JK... check your PM!!!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
BOOOOOO!!!! I just redirected your shipment!!! JK... check your PM!!!

LOL!!! I TOTALLY was going to say,.. that I should wait to post this till my confirmation came thru!!!! LOL!!!

I knew you could handle it though!... seriously, was in Miami in Dec, and didn't want to drop 400 for the last minute tix,...so we got some wine and watched it at my neices!

If I were a true Heat fan,...I would of paid up right???

(before that game , the last game I watched was when the Bulls were hot, can't even remember what year that was...sorry Bull fans!...I just keep diggin eh?)

Members online