The Miami Heat and Ivo610

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
The kid balled with a triple double but this is exactly why I dislike Lebron James. Talent wise he is a beast but as a human being he is a self centered POS. Reports say, not only did he skip the player intros to avoid the boo's but this ******* didn't even have the decency to come out of the locker room for his countries National Anthem. The National Anthem should be a time to reflect on the men and women in the armed forces who lay down their lives in order to protect and preserve our freedom. He should be fined and suspended for these disprespectful actions!!! SMH!!!

Video: LeBron James ducks the player intros in Cleveland - Ball Don't Lie - NBA Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I am a Lakers fan (since 2000) but i dont hate on Lebron. He singlehandedly carried that celtics teams for 7 years. Now we see how good the team surrounding him really was. Honestly i think the Knicks are worse than the Nuggets. The Knicks have 2 Superstars and a really good player with zero depth. The nuggets have no superstars but a lot of depth and are playing like a team.
Edit: I meant Cavaliers

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
btw MJ (who i respect as a player and person) is hating on kobe cuz kobe is gonna match his championship total by winning it all this year, in the same fashion. 2 3peats

OP
OP
The Drew

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
im not hating on lebrons game... like i said the kid is a beast... one of the greatest... but his choices make him look like a self centered POS... Im really not to happy about him letting his team take all his boos and then not coming out for the National Anthem...

Members online

Latest posts