Put The Heat On Matt LaFleur And Mark Murphy

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Murphy is really good at the off the field business stuff. On field stuff.. not so much.
Murphy is in total control of everything. Obviously a control freak. He has each phase of football operations reporting directly to him. They do not have a chain of command. That's not healthy in an NFL football environment.

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OR....it is possible the three of them as a unit together isn't the option...

No coach in the NFL is doing anything on offense with this collection of players. Gute focused on the defense in the draft to the detriment of the offense for years and, with a still bad defense, the offense is now bad. At what point do fans get to start blaming the guy who is actually putting the players on the team?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
No coach in the NFL is doing anything on offense with this collection of players. Gute focused on the defense in the draft to the detriment of the offense for years and, with a still bad defense, the offense is now bad. At what point do fans get to start blaming the guy who is actually putting the players on the team?
Nah....

We are all still blaming Rodgers. :coffee:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
It is beginning to look like Rodgers camouflaged a lot of the issues an inexperienced Love can't hide. And now we know why AR didn't throw to some of these WRs last year and wanted veterans he could trust.
I don't think there is much doubt that Rodgers was the better QB, but also a very costly QB. Throw in that the Packers went 8-9 with Rodgers last year and I had no problem with the Packers doing what they did. Maybe Love isn't the answer, maybe he is, but it was time to find out and move on from Rodgers.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is beginning to look like Rodgers camouflaged a lot of the issues an inexperienced Love can't hide. And now we know why AR didn't throw to some of these WRs last year and wanted veterans he could trust.

This claim has zero basis when literally the best or top two best in each offensive position group are gone…..we didn’t just lost Rodgers. Rodgers was damn good FTR I’m not saying he wasn’t.

Members online

Latest posts