The Aaron Rodgers performance thread

What's our main problem?

• Total voters

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I was very disappointed to see AA Ron throw a hissy fit when MLF called that time out on sunday. It's his poor attitude and bad sportsmanship moments like that that will make it easier for me to accept when he leaves in a couple years
He routinely has the Packers in the playoffs and has carried the franchise for over a decade but by all means, look forward to the day he's gone so that he doesn't hurt your wittle feelings anymore.

If LaFleur isn't pissy about it, there's no reason for any of us to be.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He routinely has the Packers in the playoffs and has carried the franchise for over a decade but by all means, look forward to the day he's gone so that he doesn't hurt your wittle feelings anymore.

If LaFleur isn't pissy about it, there's no reason for any of us to be.
pretty much. he had a slant open (by a step and up the middle btw) and a probable td voided by mlf. mlf panicked. rodgers knows the clock situation and mlf should trust that (which he later copped to). it wasn't bad sportsmanship. it wasn't rolling his eyes at a wr who couldn't read his mind (which has stopped by the way).

Last edited:

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how long will it be before you go on and say Rodgers isn't buying into the offense in the event he has a bad game. I'm just counting down the weeks.
i won't say it...because it's obvious he has. reporters during camp said he was different, he said he's different, and it's clear from what we're seeing in how the O looks, is being called, and is being executed, that he has...period. (and it's terrific)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
He’s been great so far. His attitude looks to be in a good place. I’m very pleased with what I’ve seen. I expect it not to change. We’re going to be very tough to beat. This is a very good football team in the making.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
pretty much. he had a slant open (by a step and up the middle btw) and a probable td voided by mlf. mlf paniced. rodgers knows the clock situation and mlf should trust that (which he later copped to). it wasn't bad sportsmanship. it wasn't rolling his eyes at a wr who couldn't read his mind (which has stopped by the way).
Someone hack your account? ;)

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers just stuck it to the stupid raving lunatics on this forum tonight. Beautiful darts thrown out there, and LaFleur's use of misdirections in the offense is big.

I hope we keep him around another 6 years.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
This could be worst for us, what if we had Matt Ryan, or Mitch Trubisky, they’ll be some time for some Love but not now! Arod is the guy I believe can take us all the way to a SB win...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How many 1st Rd picks has rodgers thrown to this year?.

What's scoring average and win loss record?

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
How many 1st Rd picks has rodgers thrown to this year?.

What's scoring average and win loss record?
Lol, LTF brings out the big square needle!
Are you baiting some of these guys into a week long ban????

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Lol, LTF brings out the big square needle!
Are you baiting some of these guys into a week long ban????
Chris Collinsworth brought it up last night.

Just pointing out he never had a 1st Rd wr or te? And yet 3 and 0 with huge offense

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care who the team lines up...if Rodgers has any hint of a chip on his shoulder...he is in my opinion the best QB behind a center.

I LOVE the chip he has on his shoulder this year :)

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Chris Collinsworth brought it up last night.

Just pointing out he never had a 1st Rd wr or te? And yet 3 and 0 with huge offense
You do know that we have people here that finds it impossible to be successful and talented unless some draft expert had them rated very high?

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Interesting stats. I had said in the Shoutbox that this kind of reminded me of the 2011 team because the offense was tearing it up. Hopefully our defense is better now than then, I don't think it could be any worse.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Rodgers was awesome today on the Pat McAfree show today, gotta love the T-shirt he was wearing!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!