That's a huge load off my mind

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knowing who will be performing at the SB halftime show will finally allow me to get some sleep at night. Of course knowing that it will be JLo and Shakira means I will be able to take a quick nap during the SB halftime show as well and that also bodes well for my sleep outlook.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knowing who will be performing at the SB halftime show will finally allow me to get some sleep at night. Of course knowing that it will be JLo and Shakira means I will be able to take a quick nap during the SB halftime show as well and that also bodes well for my sleep outlook.
Funny post, but I often tell this story: In the 2010 season, I heard that the Black Eyed Peas were going to be the performers at the Super Bowl halftime show. For some reason, as soon as I heard this, I got the feeling the Packers were going to win the Super Bowl. Don't know why, I'm no huge fan of the Black Eyed Peas - they're okay. But it was like I knew the Packers were going to win the Super Bowl. Odd sensation, and haven't had that type of feeling since.

PS, I don't believe in psychics or anything like that. But this is a true story.

Members online

Latest posts