Thanks Legends of the Field for Signed Crosby Photo!

Reaction score
I would like to say thanks to Legends of the Field for the Mason Crosby signed Photo that I won! The contest was to pick the stats that Crosby would have in the Packers-Chargers game. (Contest Thread Here) The picture is of Crosby kicking a field goal in the Super Bowl! The quality of the photo in person is absolutely crystal clear and I couldn't be happier with it. The photo is now proudly next to some of my other Packers items! Many of the items that you see below have come from Legends of the Field. After getting the Crosby photo, my opinion hasn't changed! Thanks again Legends of the Field! (click for link)
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey I mailed it and picked it up LOL

Glad you like it!!

In person looks ton better then the picture right?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You have the same Jennings pic I got...

And I have a better rag doll pic of Matthews and Brett lol

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to say thanks to Legends of the Field for the Mason Crosby signed Photo that I won! The contest was to pick the stats that Crosby would have in the Packers-Chargers game. (Contest Thread Here) The picture is of Crosby kicking a field goal in the Super Bowl! The quality of the photo in person is absolutely crystal clear and I couldn't be happier with it. The photo is now proudly next to some of my other Packers items! Many of the items that you see below have come from Legends of the Field. After getting the Crosby photo, my opinion hasn't changed! Thanks again Legends of the Field! (click for link)

Great display!

OP
OP
Bensalama21
Reaction score
You definitely have a nice collection. You are going to need a bigger shelf pretty soon, lol!
I know! I actually have a room with a ton of Bert Favere or whatever and Bart Starr items/photos and another 2 helmets that I got as gifts but once I collect more items I'll have to buy another to put in this room. :) You can never have enough Packer gear!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I'm happy to see it displayed in such a nice area!!! Mine wouldn't of been able to be shown so fast! lol

Members online

Latest posts