Teams you cheer for

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack of course.

Outside of NFL the only sport I really geek out over is women's flat track roller derby. It's the modern incarnation of the old game but without all of the old WWF style phony stuff. Tons of strategy and big hits, it's super fun to watch. Most towns have a team nearby these days and teams are popping up in Europe too. Check it out! My girlfriend plays on the world champion Rocky Mountain Rollergirls so they're my team naturally!

I'm pretty stoked, the only teams I follow are both world champs!

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL: Packers
NCAA FB: Nebraska
NCAA BB: Old Dominion
MLB: Cubs
UFL: Virginia Destroyers
Soccer: I only watch the World Cup, so go USA!
Tennis: Nadal (doesn't really count as a team but oh well)
UFC: Jonny "Bones" Jones! (Again not really a team, but I saw his first UFC fight and instantly became a big fan. Now he's the champ!)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
kitten, the lions bc they are a cat or bc you live in PA?

Not because they are cats, if that were so, I'd like the Detroit Lions, and other similar feline football teams based on that logic. It's a lot to do with they are local, I grew up watching them and at times, I loved them more than those Eagles but never more than Reggie himself. Joe Pa is my Big Poppa, he drew me to that team. I used to want to go to college there and either be a cheerleader, the cymbal player in the marching band, or the Nittany Lion mascot itself. Once I had the crazy idea to play football and not tell them I'm a girl, my Mom wasn't feelin that idea. In high school, I was obsessed, my whole room was Penn State Nittany Lions, sheets and bed spread, lamp, posters all over the walls, shirts, sweatshirts, even a scrunchie or two. Everything was Nittany Lions.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
NFL: Packers
NBA: Lakers
NCAAF: USC/Wisc/AF
NCAAB: Just love the tourney
MLB: Dodgers/Angels/Reds
NHL: Could give 2 sh*ts
HS: Colton Yellowjackets
WC: United States
UFC: The Underdog
Boxing: Pacquiao

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL: Packers :happy0005:
Soccer German Bundesliga: Hamburger SV :happy0005:
NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs
Premiere League: West Ham United
NBA: Dallas Mavericks (because of Dirk Nowitzki)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL: Packers :happy0005:
Soccer German Bundesliga: Hamburger SV :happy0005:
NHL: Toronto Maple Leafs
Premiere League: West Ham United
NBA: Dallas Mavericks (because of Dirk Nowitzki)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7kxqW9FNlM]YouTube - Grêmio FBPA 2x1 Hamburg SV - Copa Toyota Intercontinental 1983[/ame]

;)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh no, I was a little boy and as much as I remember they played that final in Tokio on a very early Sunday morning . So I got up to see that final and they lost :rant:;)
Yeah, I was too young to remember, actually, but it is the greatest accomplishment of my team.

Renato is the greatest player to ever play for Grêmio, and is our current coach.

I have great respect for german soccer.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I was too young to remember, actually, but it is the greatest accomplishment of my team.

Renato is the greatest player to ever play for Grêmio, and is our current coach.

I have great respect for german soccer.

And of course I do have great respect for brazilian soccer.
Unfortunately we never had luck with brazilian players here in Hamburg, I do not know if it is too cold or whatever. :bb:
So now it is quite late here in Germany, good night to all of you Packers fans :happy0005:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL - Bears
NBA - Bulls
MLB - White Sox
NHL - Blackhawks

I like to see the Cardinals win just because I hate the Cubs and I actually like the Yankees because they do not accept 2nd place as some great accomplishment.

I used to like the Raiders back in the 70s before they became a cartoon caricature of themselves. I always hated the Packers and Cowboys but I respect their history and what they have accomplished.
Never followed any NHL teams other than the Hawks.
Never followed any NBA teams other than the Bulls but I did root for the Celtics back in the 80s just because I did not care for the Lakers or the 76ers.

I like the Bulls chances of winning another championship this year and they should be a title contender for the next few years.
I used to like Michigan for NCAA football but I do not even watch the college game anymore. Same goes for NCAA basketball after DePaul fell off the map.

[FONT=&quot]Chicago is the only city to have won at least one championship in all 4 of the major professional sports in the last 25 years.

102 years and counting for the Cubs
.[/FONT]
:haha:

JJP41

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since baseball season is starting.......GO WHITE SOX !!

And....

CUBS SUCK.

GBPack90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL- Packers, won superbowl
NBA- Bulls, possible champinship soon
NHL- Blackhawks, won stanley cup
MLB- Cubs, don't even know what to say..

Members online