taylor a bear

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus Peppers? Bears just got alot better... Interesting though with Matt Forte.. I think he has a lot of talent but is Chicago maybe looking for a big one two punch?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Plus Peppers? Bears just got alot better... Interesting though with Matt Forte.. I think he has a lot of talent but is Chicago maybe looking for a big one two punch?
I see Taylor and Forte as the same type of players. Not fast, but athletic and strong enough, and good catchers...

+RAY+

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And last year The Bears fans were celebrating the grab of Cutler. Talking a bunch of garbage saying that they would be in the superbowl, etc, etc.. And here they are trying to inflate themselves int a team that they are not. They will still be fighting The Lions for last place.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will go on record now, Taylor will be the biggest difference maker (veteran signing) in the NFC North next year. The vikings offense will clearly show the lose of Taylor and Taylor will be making headlines in Chicago.

I really wanted the Packers to sign this guy. With the state of our O-line,, this would have been a great fit to give A-rod that true screen running and pass catching running back, giving these elite pass rushers something to think about.

Grant and Taylor would have complimented each other nicely, and would have been good insurance policies if one got hurt. If Grant goes down, we are screwed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts