Super Bowl: Packers and Kansas City Chiefs

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's possible. But with the Chiefs offense being one of the most prolific units in the league I have a hard time imaging the Packers defense being able to slow them down. Unfortunately that's true for several playoff teams out there though.

And yet id still rather play them because of the matchups. KC isn't going to run the ball down our throat and what they want to do lines up with what the Packers want the offense to do on defense. (Outside of Kelce of course). They won't stop them outright but they are capable of limiting them

Yes KC has a better offense then the others I listed. But once again. Matchups make fights

D

Deleted member 6794

And yet id still rather play them because of the matchups. KC isn't going to run the ball down our throat and what they want to do lines up with what the Packers want the offense to do on defense. (Outside of Kelce of course). They won't stop them outright but they are capable of limiting them

Yes KC has a better offense then the others I listed. But once again. Matchups make fights

I understand what you're saying and agree the Chiefs don't feature a dominant running game. But I have a hard time imagining the Packers would be able to limit the impact of Kelce and Hill in the passing game.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about we focus on finishing this regular season rather than project who our opponent will be in the SB shall we?
Good idea. Deal with the Titans first. That's a tall enough order for now.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good idea. Deal with the Titans first. That's a tall enough order for now.
Indeed. I'm just hoping Rodgers puts on a clinic and throws for 6-7 TDs. He does that and he'll definitely lock up MVP.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts