Super Bowl: Packers and Kansas City Chiefs

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
There doesn't appear to be a clearly dominant team in the NFC right now, and it's anybody's game.

Maybe, but I feel the Rams have turned it on. I think they are the cream that rises to the top. I feel like it will be another NFC Championship loss. I willing to sit on the couch and watch it play out though. Cheers!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe, but I feel the Rams have turned it on. I think they are the cream that rises to the top.
I've been concerned about the Rams since the beginning of the season, so I agree they are one of the major threats, if not the major threat.

Anyway, we probably got bigger chances of facing the NFC East winner - which is no gimme either
Worst case scenario is losing to the Giants at Lambeau in the playoffs, again.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So who do you all think we will face in the superbowl in LA in 2022. I'm thinking the Bills join the Broncos and Patriots with a handful of SB losses but the Chiefs are still going to be hard to beat. With Herbert though the Chargers could make a run.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

So who do you all think we will face in the superbowl in LA in 2022. I'm thinking the Bills join the Broncos and Patriots with a handful of SB losses but the Chiefs are still going to be hard to beat. With Herbert though the Chargers could make a run.

I don`t want to **** on your barbeque, but let`s get there first. I think that`s a bit optimistic at the minute.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don`t want to **** on your barbeque, but let`s get there first. I think that`s a bit optimistic at the minute.
I wouldn't say we're likely to get to the Super Bowl, but we have a shot.
If we did get there, and KC beat us, Rodgers would match Favre's record of one Super Bowl won, one lost.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this team is the best we've had since 2014, which was the last time I thought we really had a Super Bowl caliber team. I never really bought into the '15, '16, or '19 teams. They were all too flawed. This squad has flaws too of course, as do all teams, but I think they are more manageable. The offense is top notch, and the defense, although not good, might be able to do just enough. I also don't think there is a very clear frontrunner in the NFC this year, unlike previous years, meaning the path to the Super Bowl is more open.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
20% chance we'd win, IMO.

The combination of Hill's elite speed and Kelce would allow them to put up 40 on us IMO.

Would be a hell of an ask for Rodgers to reciprocate but not impossible.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe to most of the non yanks here, but I usually use an American stream, gotta love all the drug ads
one of the worst things that happened to our country, direct to consumer advertising of drugs. No coincidence that drug usage is thru the roof here and we have one of the sickest nations to show for it. Sorry you have to suffer thru it too.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
one of the worst things that happened to our country, direct to consumer advertising of drugs. No coincidence that drug usage is thru the roof here and we have one of the sickest nations to show for it. Sorry you have to suffer thru it too.

All the ****** type ones give me a good laugh, what really gets me about the ads in general is them telling you to ask/speak to your doctor about them, that's just crazy

oh bloody hell...lol....scotty doesn't drink tea...unless he too is an interloper:coffee:

All we drink up here is whisky and irn bru

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I'm watching KC make the Saints look like the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother. I can only imagine what Mahomes would do to Pettine's defense.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm watching KC make the Saints look like the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother. I can only imagine what Mahomes would do to Pettine's defense.
Packers seem to play to the opposition. They get shafted by poor offenses having career days.

D

Deleted member 6794

Packers seem to play to the opposition. They get shafted by poor offenses having career days.

In my opinion the Packers defense doesn't possess the ability to slow down the Chiefs offense though. I wouldn't mind facing another team if we make it to the Super Bowl.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion im sure...

"If" The Packers make the SB id rather play KC then Pitt, Buffalo, Baltimore, Cleveland or really most other AFC PO team.

Yes KC is the best team in the AFC. Hell theyre probably the best team in the league. But looking at how teams matchup up id rather take my chances with our offense that can keep theirs on the sidelines while putting up points in bunches, Jaire on Hill and hoping Kelce doesn't obliterate us with our pass rushers going after Mahomes then a team with a dline capable of putting Rodgers on his back all day and running the ball down our throats.

Matchups make fights and imo we match up better against KC then we do any number of other AFC SB candidates

D

Deleted member 6794

"If" The Packers make the SB id rather play KC then Pitt, Buffalo, Baltimore, Cleveland or really most other AFC PO team.

Yes KC is the best team in the AFC. Hell theyre probably the best team in the league. But looking at how teams matchup up id rather take my chances with our offense that can keep theirs on the sidelines while putting up points in bunches, Jaire on Hill and hoping Kelce doesn't obliterate us with our pass rushers going after Mahomes then a team with a dline capable of putting Rodgers on his back all day and running the ball down our throats.

The Chiefs feature a pretty decent defense as well though having given up less points than the Bills and Browns this season.

D

Deleted member 6794

Yes they do. But its still a better matchup for the Packers offense imo

That's possible. But with the Chiefs offense being one of the most prolific units in the league I have a hard time imaging the Packers defense being able to slow them down. Unfortunately that's true for several playoff teams out there though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts