Super Bowl loser slump!

Woodson_fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it will, pats won't be as good next year, but I see them getting to 13 wins with no problem.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many of their guys will be leaving after this season? They must have one of the oldest teams in the league.

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are getting older, especially on defense - but I do not think we will see them fall significantly for at least another year or two. Remember, they have 2 games each with Miami, Jets, Buffalo as they play in the worst division in football. They also have the # 7 pick in the draft courtesy of the 49'ers.

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget that GB beat them the year following their first SB win and they missed the playoffs from what I remember. The game was at Foxboro, wasn't it?

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget that GB beat them the year following their first SB win and they missed the playoffs from what I remember. The game was at Foxboro, wasn't it?
Yep. And Brett threw his 300th td that game.

Gattocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they will slump a little.

I just hope we dont slump and turn into the feel good story like the Saints did.

OP
OP
B

BryanAschenbrenner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they will slump a little.

I just hope we dont slump and turn into the feel good story like the Saints did.

The problem with the Saints was their god awful defense though. That's what killed them this year and prevented them from making it to the playoffs.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing and am glad that you posted it. I pray it continues because I am tired of the Pats, mainly because their fan base isn't worthy of their winnings.

Latest posts