Suh gonna pay for that

ShockwaveRider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a moron Ndamukong Suh is. It's like he just can't help reverting to the low-life cheating trash he really is.

I saw the play just like the rest of you guys did and it made my blood boil.

What a gutsy, courageous performance by the soon-to-be MVP, Aaron Rodgers.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Well, it's the stuff legends are made of.

Him limping and flipping that ball to Cobb. Legendary.

That cemented his MVP status. He was probably a lock for MVP with out that special performance.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There ya go he paid for it now its more likely the Packers will face Dallas and then maybe go to Seattle.

I still say it was over board to suspend him and what happened there happens many times a game across the line every week. This could open the door to increased monitoring of players and actions across the board and lead to more fines suspensions from non super star players who do small things that show intent. I see intent to injure many times a game from all the different types of players during each week. It's going to fun to see how they treat the next guy who steps on someone else in a game.

The Only reason it was even noticed was it was Suh and Rodgers involved.

I watched the game btw and saw a couple of *cough* intent to injures by packer players towards Stafford...no call on one of them. I guess it matters how much fame you have or perhaps $$$ you pay?

Last edited:

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a moron Ndamukong Suh is. It's like he just can't help reverting to the low-life cheating trash he really is.

I saw the play just like the rest of you guys did and it made my blood boil.

You have gained one level!! lol!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

There ya go he paid for it now its more likely the Packers will face Dallas and then maybe go to Seattle.

I still say it was over board to suspend him and what happened there happens many times a games across the line.

The Only reason it was even noticed was it was Suh and Rodgers involved.

Aw come on ? You`ve been polite and pleasant to have around for the time you`ve been here, but you can`t seriously believe deep down in your heart that (1) That wasn`t intentional and (2) he didn`t deserve the suspension ????

I`m on record on here of once defending Suh over another incident, but last night was indefensible. Sorry but you reap what you sow. He got what he deserved and your team probably will suffer for it.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aw come on ? You`ve been polite and pleasant to have around for the time you`ve been here, but you can`t seriously believe deep down in your heart that (1) That wasn`t intentional and (2) he didn`t deserve the suspension ????

I`m on record on here of once defending Suh over another incident, but last night was indefensible. Sorry but you reap what you sow. He got what he deserved and your team probably will suffer for it.

Actually no I dont think he planned it out...sure maybe he ended up standing on him and then knew it, but I dont think he started out with the intent of standing on him. In the end he ended up on him and that's where he made his mistake by how he acted after the fact.

But I still say the only reason this is even being talked about is because of who it was anyone else across the line on D or O a word would not have been said. And if those are going to be the guidelines for suspension you can figure on suspending a few players a game as people start watching who steps on who more often and perhaps checking out how players act when in piles, etc... Opens a can of worms really in the end as the media and fans a like will start recording more at games to get players suspended.

Like I said somewhere else there is intent to injure going on all the time every play we just dont see it played back in slo mo for 18 hours when it happens. I am sure we will see more and more though as it becomes a tool used to effect things.

Oh and his suspension virtually ensures the Packers of playing Dallas and then Seattle. ;)

Last edited:
I

Actually no I dont think he planned it out...sure maybe he ended up standing on him and then knew it, but I dont think he started out with the intent of standing on him. In the end he ended up on him and that's where he made his mistake by how he acted after the fact.

But I still say the only reason this is even being talked about is because of who it was anyone else across the line on D or O a word would not have been said. And if those are going to be the guidelines for suspension you can figure on suspending a few players a game as people start watching who steps on who more often and perhaps checking out how players act when in piles, etc... Opens a can of worms really in the end as the media and fans a like will start recording more at games to get players suspended.

Oh and his suspension virtually ensures the Packers of playing Dallas and then Seattle. ;)

Its being talked about because its a Packer forum and it was Suh who did it. The initial step on may have been an accident, but definitely not the second one. You are entitled to defend your player, we would probably defend ours but it is what it is. And for the record, the team that introduced me to American Football is the Detroit Lions, and I actually have a strong soft spot for the organization.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm losing respect for Coach Caldwell. I thought he was whipping them into a form of self control, but now he is defending them. First he defended Raiola and now he is defending Suh. The first step by Suh looked like an accident and could have been passed off, but when he stepped back fully on the ankle and stayed there with the second step, that sure looked intentional. A coach should tell his team, I agree with Dungy's assessment. A coach should be loud and clear with his team that actions like that will not be tolerated and that will not become the image of the team. He shouldn't be making excuses for these guys.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its being talked about because its a Packer forum and it was Suh who did it. The initial step on may have been an accident, but definitely not the second one. You are entitled to defend your player, we would probably defend ours but it is what it is. And for the record, the team that introduced me to American Football is the Detroit Lions, and I actually have a strong soft spot for the organization.

I was talking about in the media and nationally when I said talked about...had this been an O line guy Stepping on some other D line guy I doubt anything would have been said.

I

I was talking about in the media and nationally when I said talked about...had this been an O line guy Stepping on some other D line guy I doubt anything would have been said.

But mate, it isn`t his first offence. That's why the media are talking about it. The guy is a awesome player, he doesn`t need to resort to those tactics.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm losing respect for Coach Caldwell. I thought he was whipping them into a form of self control, but now he is defending them. First he defended Raiola and now he is defending Suh. The first step by Suh looked like an accident and could have been passed off, but when he stepped back fully on the ankle and stayed there with the second step, that sure looked intentional. A coach should tell his team, I agree with Dungy's assessment. A coach should be loud and clear with his team that actions like that will not be tolerated and that will not become the image of the team. He shouldn't be making excuses for these guys.

Caldwell actually has been very disciplined with the team all year and has suspended players for games for doing things.

These last two issues he hasn't come out and done anything because they happened in games probably and knew the league was going to do something. But if any player crossed him with the Lions team he has dealt with them.

I highly doubt most coaches are gonna crap on their guys in public.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But mate, it isn`t his first offence. That's why the media are talking about it. The guy is a awesome player, he doesn`t need to resort to those tactics.

Exactly Suh is a high profile....If you watched one of the lower profile guys all year long on the line O or D you would find some intents of injury to other players......its part of football and being on the line. I know they don't want to see the QB or the WR get any of that Intent......but it goes on every play. We see them call more for things like roughing the passer and personal fouls, But we rarely see all the intents going on in the Trenches under the piles.

The question becomes do we start filming every player and having each player watched and recorded for motive and intent on every play?

I

Exactly Suh is a high profile....If you watched one of the lower profile guys all year long on the line O or D you would find some intents of injury to other players......its part of football and being on the line. I know they don't want to see the QB or the WR get any of that Intent......but it goes on every play. We see them call more for things like roughing the passer and personal fouls, But we rarely see all the intents going on in the Trenches under the piles.

Well I`m going to say this to you, and it might not be received well by some. I feel sorry for you and decent Lions fans because he has let you people down, and your organization. I can`t feel sorry for him, but I can and do feel sorry for you guys because like our fans, you invest money in your team with merchandizing etc. I hope that you can do a number on the Cowboys next week and we MAY meet each other again, but it doesn`t look good for you without him playing.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score

The question becomes do we start filming every player and having each player watched and recorded for motive and intent on every play?
That is a Lions thing and not an NFL thing. You have come to accept and expect that kind of thing. It is one thing for a LB to take a bead on a RB cutting up the back seam and laying him out. It is quite another for a player to purposefully try to injure a guy on the ground who is not involved with the player - hell, AFTER the play.

He got off very lightly IMHO.

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is a Lions thing and not an NFL thing. You have come to accept and expect that kind of thing. It is one thing for a LB to take a bead on a RB cutting up the back seam and laying him out. It is quite another for a player to purposefully try to injure a guy on the ground who is not involved with the player - hell, AFTER the play.

He got off very lightly IMHO.

yeah like the hit to the knee of Bell....or all the other supposed " legit" plays I see weekly with intent to injure....

irregardless.....Suh made a mistake and he's paying for it I only hope they start handing down more penalties and suspensions for all the intent I see weekly to seriously injure other players. I actually think it would benefit the NFL to start watching all players and eject them from games instantly if found to have any intent to injure anyone ever....;)

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I`m going to say this to you, and it might not be received well by some. I feel sorry for you and decent Lions fans because he has let you people down, and your organization. I can`t feel sorry for him, but I can and do feel sorry for you guys because like our fans, you invest money in your team with merchandizing etc. I hope that you can do a number on the Cowboys next week and we MAY meet each other again, but it doesn`t look good for you without him playing.

I would rather watch the Cowboys play the Lions are enough to drive anyone nuts.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I'm losing respect for Coach Caldwell. I thought he was whipping them into a form of self control, but now he is defending them.
Just a very undisciplined team for years. They will come to Lambeau and be beaten by a professional team yet again.

And when the Pack goes to Detroit next year, our players will remember or rather be reminded of what a poorly coached and led team the lions are.

Detroit has won some exciting 4th quarter victories this year but they have no integrity as a team. They are an undisciplined bunch.

When Suh was suspended for one game, I predict that this amounts for the remainder of Detroit's season.

Yet again I have asked for and received Special Dispensation to act in the role of a Dallas Cowboy fan for just one game from this crazy dude below.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It looked to me like he originally stepped back on accident and then when it dawned on him he was on #12's leg, he took an extra step back with his other foot and made sure he got all of his weight on it. The 2nd step was clearly intentional.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not being funny here but is a 50K fine really impact on this guy ?? I totally agree with you on the ban, even more so than just 3 games. Roger needs to grow a pair and hit these repeat offenders where it hurts.

Fines, and suspensions with missing game checks don't hurt him. You gotta make him feel it, Goodell can't do it with a suspension or fine, I say let the players handle business once maybe twice and he'll learn.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Fines, and suspensions with missing game checks don't hurt him. You gotta make him feel it, Goodell can't do it with a suspension or fine, I say let the players handle business once maybe twice and he'll learn.
That team has an internal culture that is rotten to the core. The problem won't be handled by any Lions.

Last edited:
I

Bignutz

I'm a victim of coicumstances!
Reaction score
I always thought Caldwell would bring some discipline to the Lions. Suh is a 300lb sack of crap, and a bully. With this incident and what happened last week when they played the Bears, I guess the ghost of Jim Schwarts liveson at Ford Field.

Members online

Latest posts