Suh gonna pay for that

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup I was thinking the same thing, he knew Rodgers was under him and intentionally stepped back, well after the first step. If he had done a better job of say tripping and falling over and acting surprised, or if he had at least afterwards offered to help Rodgers up like I've seen a lot of linemen do, I probably wouldn't feel as strongly about that, but in this case he was being an ******* and should be suspended.

Reaction score
Suh will get his with or without us judging him.. It's what we all know as Karma. It doesn't happen on our schedule, but it will come back in time.when it comes back it will be in good measure, twice shaken, sprinkled with confectioner's sugar

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No fine, no suspension! Let Rodgers' boys handle it either in the playoffs this year, or next year, and Roger you BETTER turn your head on this better than you turned your back on domestic violence son. The boy named Suh has it comin'!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets just bring Stephen Neal out of retirement to just sit on the bench and go in when things like this happen.

Suh would sh*t himself if Neal got pissed.

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No fine, no suspension! Let Rodgers' boys handle it either in the playoffs this year, or next year, and Roger you BETTER turn your head on this better than you turned your back on domestic violence son. The boy named Suh has it comin'!
Rodgers boys didn't step up to do anything about it when it happened or post game either.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers boys didn't step up to do anything about it when it happened or post game either.

they didnt see it. Lang said enough.

I dont want any starter suspended in the playoffs bc they were dumb enough to retaliate against suh and get caught.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually didn't think it looked intentional.

Edit: Upon further review, the fact that Suh didn't even turn around or look down to see what he was standing on makes it pretty clear it was intentional. Dirtbag.

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
when I first saw it, i didn't think so either, not like the Suh stomp from before or the latest stomp by Raiola where they made it obvious. This was a bit more sneaky. Leopards don't change their spots and Suh is one dirty mother ******. He knows he can't be blatant about anything, so he's changed his craft of being that dirty **** into a not so blatant mode.

he stepped on him once, ok, then took another step back and rocked all of his weight directly back onto the leg of Aaron Rodgers and then not to even react to it? Come on Man???? Then walks away like nothing happened? He was trying so hard not to be blatant about it, his intentions became obvious. He's dirty, he's sneaky, but he isn't smart.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
The first step could have been unintentional. But what's the natural reaction of a decent person when they step back on someone's foot/ankle/leg? It's to quickly go forward to get off that person. Instead, what does Suh do? Just the opposite.

Caldwell has them playing more disciplined but apparently there's only so much he can do. I hope Suh is playing for a crappy AFC team next season. And while I generally don't hope for a career ending injury to opponents, I make exceptions for those few players who attempt to injure their opponents.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
First step, probably not intentional, but the second one, come on man.

He had to know there was someone under his foot. To keep backing up like that was ridiculous.
Out on that field during a game if you feel something underfoot that ain't the ground or a football, IT'S A PERSON.

I really hope Goodell has sense enough to get tough with these arseholes in Detroit once and for all. It's a recurring problem with the team and the player.

3 game suspension lasting how ever long it takes to last 3 games and a $50K fine.

And it should not matter that it was Rodgers or any other player.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There isn't a person walking around on earth today that can't feel a piece of lint rolled up in their sock and their natural reaction isn't to unweight that foot and not step on it. He knew what he was on, and he didn't care, in fact he made sure to take his sweet *** time and put all the weight on his one leg.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

3 game suspension lasting how ever long it takes to last 3 games and a $50K fine.

Not being funny here but is a 50K fine really impact on this guy ?? I totally agree with you on the ban, even more so than just 3 games. Roger needs to grow a pair and hit these repeat offenders where it hurts.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Im kind of leaning toward offering him a contract:). Get him off Rodgers completely. And add a little nasty to our D-line...

Reality aside. Could you imagine a DE as dominant as Sue for our 3-4?
No, I really can't imagine the Packers acquiring that dirty SOB!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the NFL will be harsher than many expect. 3 games and $100k. Good luck on ur next contract. Just cost himself a million or two on the FA deal he was going to sign.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whatever happens as a result of this last dirty play; I hope they make it clear that the next infraction will cost him an entire season.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not being funny here but is a 50K fine really impact on this guy ?? I totally agree with you on the ban, even more so than just 3 games. Roger needs to grow a pair and hit these repeat offenders where it hurts.
I agree. The NFL fine system is a joke. A 50K fine for a guy with a $450,000 salary is a much bigger penalty than for a guy who makes $4.5M.

Fines should be a percentage of a player's base salary, not an absolute figure.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
First step, probably not intentional, but the second one, come on man.

He had to know there was someone under his foot. To keep backing up like that was ridiculous.
He should be lucky that the Packers are a classy organization, because the Packer teams of the 60's would have rolled his a** up...

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Really surprised after looking at video the officials did not even warn him and the coaches, he could be kicked out the game...

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was clearly intentional. I hope they slap him with a hefty fine, around $250k should do fine.

Sending a message and all that.