stupidity at its finest

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon williams cant cover, tackle, and now hes costing us chances to get off the field! Ref stading right there and he commits. A dumb penalty to keep the drive alive. Sit his butt on the bench. Just a selfish play by him period.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a pretty stupid decision on his part. Really hurt his team. Guess he was frustrated by getting juked out of his ******* all game long by AP.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cost us. The game. They dont sscore the touchdown without his dumb self doing that smh. **** poor arm tackling displayed once again byy a defense that needs alot of help at dline and linebacker.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon was terrible. Just terrible.

Ready to kick their *** next week. Bad.

LZ13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And I noted that on least one play, he backed off completely on the tackle of AP. That is inexcusable. He was the difference-maker in this game.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I believe MM did say "you don't tackle, you don't play"

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm really disappointed at how bad tramon looks , he used to be really good. Every Vikings wideout could get open on him

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If there is blame to concede, it lies squarely on Dom Capers 3rd and 11 D call to play prevent. You blitz Ponder and the ball goes back in GB's hands and a shot at the win.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a pretty stupid decision on his part. Really hurt his team. Guess he was frustrated by getting juked out of his ******* all game long by AP.

Show me 2 cornerbacks who DON'T get juked out of their pants by AP.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If there is blame to concede, it lies squarely on Dom Capers 3rd and 11 D call to play prevent. You blitz Ponder and the ball goes back in GB's hands and a shot at the win.

It was a good call. Hayward didn't cover his man.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon williams cant cover, tackle, and now hes costing us chances to get off the field! Ref stading right there and he commits. A dumb penalty to keep the drive alive. Sit his butt on the bench. Just a selfish play by him periodic
YEP THAT GHETTO play cost us 4 points.
And we lost by 3.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I noted that on least one play, he backed off completely on the tackle of AP. That is inexcusable. He was the difference-maker in this game.

He didn't back off. He got juked by the best juker since Barry Sanders.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Partly true. Yet Worthy got hurt on that play? Nobody even went at Ponder out of him, Matthews and whoever the 3rd guy was.

But the pass coverage was perfect if Hayward had his head out of his ***..... if he dropped back like he should have, he would have, could have, had the ONE interception we needed today to win. Instead, he made sure Ponder didn't run for it, but let the guy in behind him. Rookie mistake. Would you have rather had Woodson in his place?

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just the defense was awful all day. Really bummed to see them play this poorly. Made Ponder look good. Can't keep AP under 200?

The way the d looked ...were not doing much in the playoffs. I mean Trsmon Williams Is so hot and co ld I don't get it.

OP
OP
rodell330

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tramon was the one saying you either have tackling in you or you dont. He didnt get juked come on now...some of those plays he just didnt make a winners effort to even tacle AP. The tape doesnt lie. In the words of Denzel Washington from Remember The Titans. "Cowards wont tackle." He looked like a coward in several instances plain and simple.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Show me 2 cornerbacks who DON'T get juked out of their pants by AP.

First, I said "*******", not "pants". Big diff. Most CBs don't run away from the ball carrier- even if it is AP.

However, agreed that AP makes everyone look bad. My comment was aimed at Tramon's bad decision which ended up hurting the team.

12theTruth

Even more stupid---> allowing almost 30 yards on a 2nd down and 27 on an off tackle running play. Adrian Peterson or NOT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts