studs and Duds: Vikings part two

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Male fan in the stands who took his shirt off.

Duds: Packers because they are wimps who wear clothes.
C'mon Brett! At least get rid of the girlyman muff during these cold games!

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Horrible play calling yet again by McCarthy. Almost every receiver was out, and he wants to air mail the ball on every damn play.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
The Packers played like they were gentleman, helping Vikings up after plays was a bit much, and that look on TT’s face reallysum everything up, hope he was thinking I got enough in 401K to retire now..

OP
OP
P

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thompson actually looked mentally challenged. The guy is walking dead. Just like his team.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sheesh. They could have easily made two field goals and at least give us 6 points. But MM and his bonehead play calling not only kept us off the board, but
TOTALLY embarrassed us. The bitter cherry on top was the Queens fans doing a Skool chant.

Glad I stayed home for this rot.

Just goes to show that without Aaron, we are just another mediocre team.

Last game is blacked out. Debating if I want to watch it at my favorite watering hole, or listen to this pathetic play calling at home on the radio.
You're being kind calling this team mediocre without Rodgers.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I watch Keenum, the more convinced I am that they aren't going anywhere. I think the clock hits midnight sooner than Vikings fans realize.

As for Zimmer, dude always seems moody.

He was really an *** about the Blair Walsh missed kick. Every other coach in that situation I've heard has said something like, 'we win as a team, we lose as a team'. But Zimmer just put him on blast in his interview right after the game in a time Walsh needed support from anyone. I also saw an online article that he's not happy how McCarthy reacted to the Rodgers hit. He's easily my most hated NFL coach (maybe ever).

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Well we still have a streak going I believe we are the only team to allow a score on each of the opponents opening drives this year, and we allow our divisional to end a shutout streak way to go Packers...

Reaction score
Studs: GB rushing Offense against a pretty solid MN team.
Hundleys footwork looked darn near impressive at times, they were comparing it to Aaron’s which is a huge compliment.

Duds:
dropped passes all over the field by multiple receivers. I counted 6 passes that Hundley made that should’ve been caught. At least 4 would’ve resulted in first downs and arguably
1 more could’ve been 7 points.
The first INT when we were in FG range and could’ve made it a 1 score game was a poor decision. Hundley saw his guy open.. but instead of throwing it instinctively, he second guessed himself.. and left his eyes glued to the receiver and threw it a second too late, which led to the defender jumping the pass.
Then again throwing a 25 yard backshoulder when we needed 6 yards in those conditions?

We also went back to the old -2 yard screens behind the LOS which had largely been unsuccessful this season but ignored throwing short + 3-5 yard passes to our RBs which have been very successful.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we still have a streak going I believe we are the only team to allow a score on each of the opponents opening drives this year, and we allow our divisional to end a shutout streak way to go Packers...
Yay!
We are good at something!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what happens when you don't have a real owner. No accountablity. A rudderless organization.
Packers are lucky they sold that "stock" from a cold weather location.
Nobody will want to go out and riot for their money back in this weather.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what happens when you don't have a real owner. No accountablity. A rudderless organization.
I've been seeing that argument lately, since we've fallen on hard times.
But there are two sides to every coin. There are also advantages to not having an owner, so we need to leverage those.
Right now the organization needs to make some changes, and they need to have the courage to make them.

APGu28

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Zimmer just walk right past McCarthy on the good game shake? The camera caught McCarthy say best of luck but Zimmer barely acknowledged him. I'm no fan of MM now but lest he's a classy guy. Zimmer is really a POS. I hope somebody punches him in the eye, Barr tears his ACL, and the Vikings choke in their first game. Kind of sad the best moment in their franchise history was injuring Rodgers.
what a sad life you must have to have that outlook on life.

Barr did nothing wrong and what did Zimmer ever do besides being a great coach?

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been seeing that argument lately, since we've fallen on hard times.
But there are two sides to every coin. There are also advantages to not having an owner, so we need to leverage those.
Right now the organization needs to make some changes, and they need to have the courage to make them.
Very true,
The Board of Directors needs to step up NOW big time.
Ted Thompson looked like he should have been in a nursing home instead of at Lambeau Field.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs

The Bavarian Bierhaus Pub in Glendale WI for having another night of giving out Free Beer.

Duds
The entire Offense.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This team is absolutely atrocious without Aaron Rodgers. At least the crowd that was screaming about all of the talent Ted Thompson has assembled on this team have seemed to evaporate completely. Such a disgrace.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After sleeping on this, I think I figured out this game.
Near the end of the baseball season, when teams are tanking in the cellar, players from the minors are brought in to get some experience in playing in the majors. It doesn't matter if they loose; sports is a business, and entertaining the fans is secondary.
This is exactly how the Packers are treating these last two games. The main players are injured, let's bring in our backups and see what they can do, Fourth and ten, consider it a challenge kid. Fans who payed hundreds of dollars for tickets, lodging, food and transportation being disappointed. Who cares. They are just sheep, they will be back next year.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What does it say when half your defense is guys you vaguely remember from August and they look better than they have all year?

But I'm sorry, Dix gets a dud again. Nice fly in at the sidelines head down and whiff with a shoulder to give up 3rd and13?14?.

Was nice to see Gilbert back, thought he should have made the team in the first place. Even Fackerell did a decent job. I should call him trash more often lol. Seems like it works. Not that he was outstanding, but he at least looked like a football player out there. Dline did well.

Outside of one PI I thought they did a decent job all night.

Offense was a mess. Great job by that oline against a fully healthy and dominant defense last night. Jordy, Kendricks, Allison all get duds. Drive killing drops, multiple too. The cards were already stacked against us and nobody helped Hundley or this offense when they needed too.

Hundley can't throw the long ball that is pretty evident. Williams is good. Other than that, not much to say

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts