studs and Duds: Vikings part two

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One play and already a player carted off the field. The Packers organization needs a complete overhaul. Ted Thompson gone, McCarthy gone, Capers gone, strength and conditioning coaches gone. Drain the swamp, it's over. Makes me sick to be a shareholder.

Dieseljunkie12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But like the world today it's all about money. Do you honestly think the Packers are losing money tonight? Doesn't matter if the product is subpar there will always be a positive monetary outcome

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One play and already a player carted off the field. The Packers organization needs a complete overhaul. Ted Thompson gone, McCarthy gone, Capers gone, strength and conditioning coaches gone. Drain the swamp, it's over. Makes me sick to be a shareholder.

You better have that knee checked out.

OP
OP
P

Packer4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you're right, but that just puts us in the same camp as the Bears. I've said that about them for years.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If my teammate dropped a real easy interception, I'd say catch the ball you ******* ******. We're at the time fans need to demand change (everywhere).

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds

MM - 1st quarter play calling, come on. Bad field conditions should be a deciding factor in the play calling.

Kendricks - 2 critical dropped passes

Hundley deep ball - not even close

Studs
WR Clark - fantastic hands and effort tonight

OL - I know bad field helps the OL, but they kept Hundley safe

Jamaal Williams- like this guy better each game I watch him.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Duds- everyone besides the Oline and Kenny Clark

Stud or dud - unsure of which one: the fact the defense without CM3, Nick Perry, a corner whose name we knew Week 1, looked better tonight than they have in 15 games...

Stud- creeping up in the draft selection

Last edited:

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
More duds
Me- I wasted 3 hours on this horse ****.
Haha- WTF WAS THAT WHIFF IN THE 3RD QUARTER?!!!!!! I think he mailed it in when Rodgers was done.
Jordy- Before he got injured he looked washed up.
Nick Perry- This guy is NEVER healthy
MM- the running game is your strength now especially with your top 2 receivers out along with Richard Rodgers who was playing well coming into this game. He doesn't adapt to the talent he has on the field, he goes by his own book.
Cobb- After a good game last week he goes Casper. Can't get open to save his life.

Studs
Defense- They actually looked ok
Ditto on OL- Minnesota's d-line is great and they didn't do squat tonight.

Last edited:

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds- Kendricks,
Hundley_Isn't showing an NFL arm. Cant make all the throws and limits the playbook.
MM - I know it was a preaseason game in bringing in the young guys but unimaginative play calling.

Studs
Kenny Clark. He's developing into a great player
D Randall. Kept Thielen in check when he was on him.
Baktiari - Played best game of the season but nobody was left on the offense

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I wish there was a trash category because that’s Where Hubdley has belonged all season.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They got shut out.. they are so terrible it ain’t even funny we aren’t gonna get another QB as good as Rodgers when he is done they need to go all in now cuz they are gonna blow down the rd they need to fire capers get rid of Thompson and go all in like Denver did and be done with it

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy and his buffoonery can go too... garbage a*s team without Rodgers healthy... Man!!! I’m SALTY!!!!!

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Zimmer just walk right past McCarthy on the good game shake? The camera caught McCarthy say best of luck but Zimmer barely acknowledged him. I'm no fan of MM now but lest he's a classy guy. Zimmer is really a POS. I hope somebody punches him in the eye, Barr tears his ACL, and the Vikings choke in their first game. Kind of sad the best moment in their franchise history was injuring Rodgers.

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds-Entire coaching staff-nothing changes,same problems EVERY game
Hundley-this guy is terrible
Kendricks-terrible
Training staff-amazing how many injuries this team incurs,can’t all be bad luck

Studs-Jamaal Williams-Love this guy,plays hard EVERY play
Bakhtiari-finally looks healthy,one of the best
Clark-young stud

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sheesh. They could have easily made two field goals and at least give us 6 points. But MM and his bonehead play calling not only kept us off the board, but
TOTALLY embarrassed us. The bitter cherry on top was the Queens fans doing a Skool chant.

Glad I stayed home for this rot.

Just goes to show that without Aaron, we are just another mediocre team.

Last game is blacked out. Debating if I want to watch it at my favorite watering hole, or listen to this pathetic play calling at home on the radio.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Couldn’t wait for this computers may crash
Studs: this was easy only the fans that showed up at this pathetic performance
Duds: Every last damn Packer who played tonight

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Zimmer just walk right past McCarthy on the good game shake? The camera caught McCarthy say best of luck but Zimmer barely acknowledged him. I'm no fan of MM now but lest he's a classy guy.
I noticed that too, Zimmer didn't even slow down. The camera only showed his back though, I'm sure he made some sort of acknowledgement of McCarthy. He definitely kept it brief though.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Every player and Green Bay staff and management, should immediately refund everyone who attended this, what ever it was, and take out a full page add in the Green Bay gazette and apologize for embarrassing its fan base like this, then maybe they would be half *** considered as studs..

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did Zimmer just walk right past McCarthy on the good game shake? The camera caught McCarthy say best of luck but Zimmer barely acknowledged him. I'm no fan of MM now but lest he's a classy guy. Zimmer is really a POS. I hope somebody punches him in the eye, Barr tears his ACL, and the Vikings choke in their first game. Kind of sad the best moment in their franchise history was injuring Rodgers.

The more I watch Keenum, the more convinced I am that they aren't going anywhere. I think the clock hits midnight sooner than Vikings fans realize.

As for Zimmer, dude always seems moody.

Members online

Latest posts