Studs and Duds, Packers @ Vikings 10-23-11

L

Lunchboxer

Only Studs on D was Woodson and Mathews.

Duds. Randall Cobb whats with him Fumbleing that punt. and Droping an easy pass from Rodgers. I could catch that ball.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been tempted to rag on MM's play calling many times, but the fact is it has gotten us to 7-0. After just getting us a Super Bowl... When it loses us a game, then we can yell at him.
well if he doesn't get his act (play calling)together before the SD game on Nov 6th,,,,,the game yesterday should not have been close once the score was 33-17..it ended up a nail biter once MM took the ball out of Rodgers hands

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the O-Line for giving Rodgers time to throw. Newhouse did a good job at keeping aAllen at bay, with a bit of help occasionally from Kuhn and the TE's.

Another Stud is MM for finally realizing not to give the ball to Kuhn inside the 5 yard line.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Rodgers - as usual, he keeps the ball moving. It is amazing what confidence he plays with.
Bush - omg I can't believe I am saying this. LOL He did a nice job today in coverage!
Crosby - wow what a difference a year makes. He has been absolutely NAILS all season so far, and without him in this game, the outcome is in doubt.
Offensive Line - the run blocking at the end of the game sealed the deal on a gassed Minny D.
Starks - running with purpose. if he had finishing speed, he could have really put the hammer down, but does what he does here lately which is run with power.

Duds:
Charlie Peprah - still struggling, out of position with the QB scrambling. He's not picking it up fast enough.
Eric Walden - pass coverage was poor. he needs to stick to rushing the passer moreso.

Overall, the pack came out in the 3rd quarter and showed how good the offense can be. The Brian Robison situation kicking Lang in the groin? That should be a minimum 4 game suspension. What is the NFL coming to? Fighting coaches, kicks to the groin, middle fingers, punching players? But I digress...7-0 for the first time since 1962. That says it all, and if you know your history, you know what the 1962 team did. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts