Steeler Fan Here

SHRock

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steeler Fan Here and I wish you guys good luck on the Bears game this weekend. I hope the Steelers can also beat the Jets so we can face the Packers. Last years game was extremely exciting and I hope the Steelers face the best overall team in the NFC, not the team that just happened to win. Good Luck!

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's my dream SB: Packers vs. Steelers. BEAT THE JETS! Sorry, but we have to keep you guys from getting SB #7... GO PACK GO!

Packerstud

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Classy, hats off to you. Good luck also, but your tougher than the Jets, so I'd rather play them in the Super Bowl
:chisux:

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This would be my choice for the SB. It would just be a cool match up IMO. I have very little interest in seeing the Jets again.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No offense or disrespect to your team, but I'm praying for a Packers v Jets SB. I have so many friends who are Jets fans that it would be a blast to watch a game that intense. The Steelers would be a good matchup too, but man I'd love to beat Rexy and his smack talking, over paid team of big names.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Steeler Fan Here and I wish you guys good luck on the Bears game this weekend. I hope the Steelers can also beat the Jets so we can face the Packers. Last years game was extremely exciting and I hope the Steelers face the best overall team in the NFC, not the team that just happened to win. Good Luck!
Thank you.

I wish you lose to the Jets, quite honestly.

We already beat the Jets at their home, not that they're an easy opponent, because they're not.

Plus, you got one hell of a team, and it'll be the hardest opponent if we win against the bears. So I don't want to face you guys.

:chisux:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I would love a Packers/Steelers SB, the classic arguement of championships versus Super Bowls comes to mind when I think of the match up. Last year's game versus you guys were great, even though we lost, it was a battle to the end.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope to play the steelers and beat them...the amount of Steeler fans that call sirius nfl radio and overlook the jets is very amusing b/c they are a really good team & if sanchez is protected and plays consistently, they will beat the steelers

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hi I think it great if we play against you,you have a great team with great players,I have always been a fan of Palamalu sorry if I spelled it wrong.I like our chances right now so go pack.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I hope to play the steelers and beat them...the amount of Steeler fans that call sirius nfl radio and overlook the jets is very amusing b/c they are a really good team & if sanchez is protected and plays consistently, they will beat the steelers
You mean like Packer fans who overlook Jay Cut-her? They're both NFL starting QBs, can be dangerous if given time.
I know buddy, I hate the Jet's HC too, fat *** loud mouth, but it's similar to our match up here too.
Oh, do you doubt Big Ben can carve up New York if given time?

OP
OP
S

SHRock

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The great thing about this match up is that these two teams have the top 2 fan bases which would please so many.

Members online