1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Steeler Fan Here

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by SHRock, Jan 21, 2011.

1. SHRock

SHRock Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Steeler Fan Here and I wish you guys good luck on the Bears game this weekend. I hope the Steelers can also beat the Jets so we can face the Packers. Last years game was extremely exciting and I hope the Steelers face the best overall team in the NFC, not the team that just happened to win. Good Luck!

2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    thanks. Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you in the SB

3. brett2520

brett2520 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    That's my dream SB: Packers vs. Steelers. BEAT THE JETS! Sorry, but we have to keep you guys from getting SB #7... GO PACK GO!

4. Packerstud

Packerstud Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +46
    Classy, hats off to you. Good luck also, but your tougher than the Jets, so I'd rather play them in the Super Bowl
    :chisux:

5. 7thFloorRA

7thFloorRA Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,075
    This would be my choice for the SB. It would just be a cool match up IMO. I have very little interest in seeing the Jets again.

6. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    No offense or disrespect to your team, but I'm praying for a Packers v Jets SB. I have so many friends who are Jets fans that it would be a blast to watch a game that intense. The Steelers would be a good matchup too, but man I'd love to beat Rexy and his smack talking, over paid team of big names.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Thank you.

I wish you lose to the Jets, quite honestly.

We already beat the Jets at their home, not that they're an easy opponent, because they're not.

Plus, you got one hell of a team, and it'll be the hardest opponent if we win against the bears. So I don't want to face you guys.

:chisux:

8. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    I would love a Packers/Steelers SB, the classic arguement of championships versus Super Bowls comes to mind when I think of the match up. Last year's game versus you guys were great, even though we lost, it was a battle to the end.

9. armand34

armand34 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +298
    I hope to play the steelers and beat them...the amount of Steeler fans that call sirius nfl radio and overlook the jets is very amusing b/c they are a really good team & if sanchez is protected and plays consistently, they will beat the steelers

10. packerfan4ever

packerfan4ever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +53
    hi I think it great if we play against you,you have a great team with great players,I have always been a fan of Palamalu sorry if I spelled it wrong.I like our chances right now so go pack.

11. DevilDon

DevilDon Inclement Weather Fan

Ratings:
    +445
    You mean like Packer fans who overlook Jay Cut-her? They're both NFL starting QBs, can be dangerous if given time.
    I know buddy, I hate the Jet's HC too, fat azz loud mouth, but it's similar to our match up here too.
    Oh, do you doubt Big Ben can carve up New York if given time?

12. SHRock

SHRock Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The great thing about this match up is that these two teams have the top 2 fan bases which would please so many.