ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Division predictions from them:
Packers 15-1
Lions 8-8
Bears 8-8
Vikings 5-11

Following is voted on by SNs 32 NFL reporters.

Division Champs:
Packers - 29
Lions - 2
Bears - 1

Offensive MVP:
Rodgers - 27
AP - 2
Stafford -2
Jennings - 1

Defensive MVP:
Suh - 17
Matthews - 12
Peppers - 3

Break out Candidate:
Starks - 8
Stafford - 5
Wright - 4
9 others received votes

Tramon Williams interview on division best -
Toughest to bring down - AP
toughest to cover - Megatron
Biggest Rival - Bears
Best stadium other than own - Solider Field

Finley and Grant are on the cover. Which oddly enough could both be on a different team next season.

Reaction score
Really Tramon? Soldier Field as the second best stadium? The Vikings stadium was better with the snow that collapsed on the field.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
15-1......pretty bold predtiction in my book. I actually like sporting news quite a bit. Glad to see someone is giving us the credit we deserve.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
15-1......pretty bold predtiction in my book. I actually like sporting news quite a bit. Glad to see someone is giving us the credit we deserve.

15-1 would be pretty epic. The real Brett Favre might show up in GB to watch something that special.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think 15-1 is pushing it, I would be really surprised if we finished like that. I say 13-3 or 12-4 realistically.

Chicago at 8-8 is realistic.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
He might need to go in full uniform for people to know who he is.

I've not been to GB so I can't be sure, but aren't there "Most Wanted" posters all around, and sure Farm and Fleet has shooting targets with his face on them that would help people recognize him. But the uniform sounds like a great idea as well.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I think 15-1 is pushing it, I would be really surprised if we finished like that. I say 13-3 or 12-4 realistically.

It might be pushing it Bogie, but I don't think it's far fetched. I really don't. If you think about it, all the games you are penciling in as losses at 13-3 and 12-4 could easily go the other way right?
I'm staying at 14-2 and I know it seems optimistic, but I AM optimistic about this team.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Division predictions from them:
Packers 15-1
Lions 8-8
Bears 8-8
Vikings 5-11

Following is voted on by SNs 32 NFL reporters.

Division Champs:
Packers - 29
Lions - 2
Bears - 1

Offensive MVP:
Rodgers - 27
AP - 2
Stafford -2
Jennings - 1

Defensive MVP:
Suh - 17
Matthews - 12
Peppers - 3

Break out Candidate:
Starks - 8
Stafford - 5
Wright - 4
9 others received votes

Tramon Williams interview on division best -
Toughest to bring down - AP
toughest to cover - Megatron
Biggest Rival - Bears
Best stadium other than own - Solider Field

Finley and Grant are on the cover. Which oddly enough could both be on a different team next season.

Nice to see someone on here likes to copy n paste. Seriously, its not that I want credit for typing, but you should at least link it to this forum.

Chicago Bears Message Boards - Sporting News Predicts...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree, I have not seen anything from this team that indicates they can go 15-1 in the regular season. I don't think that's a realistic possibility, simply because that's not the makeup of the team.

Maybe they've shifted gears with the last playoffs' performance, but so far, in the regular season, this team is yet to put up a complete performance (run D, run O, pass D, pass O, ST), and without consistantly performing like that, in today's NFL, it's almost impossible to go 15-1. There will be games where the focus of the team won't be 100%. And, again, in today's NFL, if a team doesn't go 100% focused, it won't win, even against lesser teams like the Rams and the Panthers.

And even if they go 10-0, or something like that, there'll be a time when starters are gonna be spared. When the games won't matter, they'll already have clinched homefield advantage.

Talent-wise, I believe we can beat any team anywhere. But for 16 games, when right after there's the incredibly stressful playoffs? I don't see it.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I might become a member over there just to call this person out.

Then again, the bears fans seem unable to understand the concept of a preservation fund.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score

You should hear all the Bears fans threatening to cancel their subscriptions.

Or the ones who suddenly decided they are just a rag and don't know what they are writing about.

Members online