Sound FX: Clay Matthews

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Man that was the best thing I think that I have ever watched on nfl.com lol. I love when after he scored a TD hes like I got more in me let me play and the coaches are nopre your sitting out. That just shows you how much of a competitor that he is and also how much heart and love he has for the game. THANK YOU TT for picking this man up in the draft.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
anyone else notice that Clays got a lil whiteboy thug in his voice? HAHA!

I figured more of a Jared Allen Redneck type with the hair. Too good

I DID notice that..for some reason I kept envision GBPACK12-2-85's siggy pic!! Well the rapper type part, not the sexting part! lol

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I have no clue,...still working on getting an actual video posted, rather than the link,...still haven't started a poll... but I'm getting better! LOL!

One of the mods will have to work on that i'm sure,..I'm just glad I got to watch that video ONE more time!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad I got a CM3 jersey too, but I think my away jersey is bad luck, each of the 3 times I wore it we lost...WORE IT when I went to Washington, played Dolphins, played Bears (first night I got it in the mail)

He had some funny lines in there, Loved how he was giving Ware some props, showed respect...loved the girlfriend line, "she'll love you for who you are"

It's funny if you watch the post game interview of him with Woodson, you get the impression he has a calm demeanor...but after watching this awesome clip, I definitely think CM3 might be my favorite Packer

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

this is probably the worst picture of me ever, but it's the only one I got at the moment wearing the clay matthews jersey

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
LOL!! What are you saying there??

My wish list is ever growing..,Now I want a Matthews, and still want an Al Harris regardless.
Now that they have them in womans cuts, I can't wait! :flirt:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
The Packers site has them on sale now...lol.

I was soooo excited to see this..but they only have them in 2XL DANG!!! (and larger)

*just noticed that Clay at the top of this site looks a little like a younger Val Kilmer