Some Good News On The Injury Front

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The Packers are definitely going to need a running game or at least the threat of one. Otherwise teams will continue to focus most of their defensive attention to shutting down our passing game. Hopefully Starks isn't out too long and maybe Harris will provide us with some much needed support of Eddie in his absence.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Shame on you ! and your a moderator ?

So why did George Washington cross the Delaware leaving Pennsylvania to go to New Jersey ?

Why do Pennsylvania residents go to the Jersey shore ? Why not stay in Pennsylvania and visit your beautiful coal mines ?

Heh heh heh. My daughter and her husband live in New Jersey, near Hopewell. :eek:

Washington went over to straighten out Jersey. We prefer Myrtle Beach. And we love our local lakes. But there are few things we love more than busting on Joisy people. :D Don't forget we're the folks who , according to the President, cling to our Bibles and our guns. ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Those of us who live in New Jersey call Pennsylvania "**** of the Universe" Ha Ha Ha Ha..........

Aww, thanks. You're just buttering me up because Jersey likes all the fracking gas we are passing their way. :roflmao: Come to central PA. I'll even let you hear banjos.....

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Aww, thanks. You're just buttering me up because Jersey likes all the fracking gas we are passing their way. :roflmao: Come to central PA. I'll even let you hear banjos.....
So that's what makes the east coast smell, all those "fracking" Pennsylvania people passing gas. :x3:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Chris398; when you are on the forum a while, you will get to understand the personalities of some of the folks. I have a strange and twisted sense of humor. I was just joshing you about New Jersey. Please accept my apologies for insulting your home state. :)

Members online

Latest posts