should the pack try and sign Hall??

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i Think we are in need of a corner back. I just need some of your guys info because me and my guys are debating this

wizard 87

Old Enough To Know Better
Reaction score
no way...Hall is a lazy deadbeat. Think about it the Raiders cut him !
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no way. they are fine at corner. harris is back, and played decently, woodson is self explanatory. williams filled in phenomonally for harris and then they have bush (errrr) and the rook from auburn whose name slips me right now.

hall is just lazy, striahgt up, and has not tried IMO since Va Tech. there is a valid reaosn 2 teams have given up on him.

retiredgrampa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read where whichever team signs him gets stuck with a huge cap hit if he gets injured, around $16mil. Besides, if he can't get along in Oakland, how would he fare in our locker room? His rep is a cancer.

Jcat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a good idea. We play man, and Hall excelled at zone in Washington. When he got into a man-to-man system at Oakland, he had no skills.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NO DON'T!!! he is a good corner,but he also has an attitude (big attitude),wants more money than any1 on the team,and also thinks hes the best kid in the nfl

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
starr15 said:
NO DON'T!!! he is a good corner,but he also has an attitude (big attitude),wants more money than any1 on the team,and also thinks hes the best kid in the nfl

See above post, Washington has him

Members online

Latest posts