Second Quarter of the Season

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I think by now it's obvious that we are positioned well and in reasonably decent health.
The team is playing well and the newcomers and rookies are fitting in well. A few depth concerns yet on both lines but overall I'm pleased with where we are. Time to get out the shades, the future is very bright.

GoPackGo!!!

NOMOFO

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. :tup:

I just think us fans need to enjoy the ride a little more instead of being so hot and cold. Regardless of whether a person thinks this team is one of the very best, certainly it's not logical to think the Pack isn't in the top tier of teams and that's pretty cool. It's starts with beating teams you're supposed to beat and beating teams in your division. For the most part the Packers consistently have done that under MM. Now we need to start knocking off the top teams like San Fran and Seattle. Clearly both can be beaten as others are doing just that this year! I would love to play Dallas right now to prove to the world how good the Packers are.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like how we are winning I know that we can lose but these past two games showed what this team , can do if they play like they have. They will be tough to beat .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts