Seahawks Misery

Crockett&Tubbs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For as sad or crushed as some of us were last week after losing another overtime playoff heartbreaker, although not as bad as last year, for some of you, this might make you put a smile on for a while....

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, but does nothing for me. Especially knowing that they're in better position to get back to the SB than we are.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stop. All the talk about how the wheels were gonna fall off for them because they couldn't afford to keep everybody. Check out their roster, such as at spotrac. All their key players are under contract, most for the next 2 or 3 seasons. And they'll go into the off season with at least 29 M under the cap.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are? This is news to me.
Number 1 scoring defense for 4 straight years, All-Pro QB, a young running back who makes you forget about Lynch, and a WR who caught 13 TDs. All that we have to hope for is that our All-Pro receiver plays at that level after surgery. Unless we have an incredible draft, they clearly have more and better pieces than we do.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Number 1 scoring defense for 4 straight years, All-Pro QB, a young running back who makes you forget about Lynch, and a WR who caught 13 TDs. All that we have to hope for is that our All-Pro receiver plays at that level after surgery. Unless we have an incredible draft, they clearly have more and better pieces than we do.

They have a good team but their division is absolutely brutal from top to bottom and unless the end up with home field I don't see them having a better chance than Arizona, Carolina or yes the Packers

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a good team but their division is absolutely brutal from top to bottom and unless the end up with home field I don't see them having a better chance than Arizona, Carolina or yes the Packers
The LA Rams and 49ers don't really constitute a good division. Arizona sure, but the North could be just as tough a division next year. And Carolina did what they did without their #1 receiver this year. I just think we are inferior in terms of talent and coaching to all of those teams.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They're a top team with nearly all of their key players locked up, in good shape vs the cap, and an aggresive front office. They're in as good of shape as anyone, and currently in better shape then us.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They definitely have a better front office and coaching staff than the Packers that's for sure. Put Rodgers in Seattle they win the SB just about every other year.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They definitely have a better front office and coaching staff than the Packers that's for sure. Put Rodgers in Seattle they win the SB just about every other year.
Packers won more games than the seahawks and played much better in the playoffs. Plus we beat them heads up. If you were a seahawk fan you would be wishing they were more like the Packers and you would want Schneider fired.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The LA Rams and 49ers don't really constitute a good division. Arizona sure, but the North could be just as tough a division next year. And Carolina did what they did without their #1 receiver this year. I just think we are inferior in terms of talent and coaching to all of those teams.

The Rams are pretty damn good and Carolina while good aren't 15-1 good.

I know u think the Packers are inferior in every way. I simply disagree

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers won more games than the seahawks and played much better in the playoffs. Plus we beat them heads up. If you were a seahawk fan you would be wishing they were more like the Packers and you would want Schneider fired.

Right. People fall into a grass is always greener mindset. If some people were Pats fans they'd still complain. I mean come on. They went a decade without winning a SB with one of the best QBs ever. Obviously they should've fired BB and gotten a GM that could've put that team over the hump seeing as how many times they lost in the playoffs despite having 1st round byes

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right. People fall into a grass is always greener mindset. If some people were Pats fans they'd still complain. I mean come on. They went a decade without winning a SB with one of the best QBs ever. Obviously they should've fired BB and gotten a GM that could've put that team over the hump seeing as how many times they lost in the playoffs despite having 1st round byes

Don't forget that they got to the SB twice more and lost only because of 'come-on' catches by two otherwise pedestrian Giants receivers.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

-they were both 10-6.
-Played better in the playoffs? What does that mean? They were both 1-1 and done.
-as far as who's the better team or in better shape moving forward, the result of a week 2 regular season game is meaningless because....well, because it was a week 2 regular season game.
-when unable to come up with a good counterpoint, accuse the other person of saying something they never said, or imply how they would think feel or react in a situation of your choosing that doesn't exist.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget that they got to the SB twice more and lost only because of 'come-on' catches by two otherwise pedestrian Giants receivers.

And two of their SB wins were because of "come-on" moments

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet another thing that makes me smile. The constant attempts to downplay or knock 15 consecutive seasons of excellence, while at the same time the Packers playing people tough and close in the playoffs while not getting it done is proof of how great thou art.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-they were both 10-6.
-Played better in the playoffs? What does that mean? They were both 1-1 and done.
-as far as who's the better team or in better shape moving forward, the result of a week 2 regular season game is meaningless because....well, because it was a week 2 regular season game.
-when unable to come up with a good counterpoint, accuse the other person of saying something they never said, or imply how they would think feel or react in a situation of your choosing that doesn't exist.

Well they scored 10 points in the WC round and needed a missed chip shot in order to advance and then in the divisional round dug thenselves a 31-0 hole while the Packers won convincingly in Washington and then took Arizona to OT.

In a vacuum yes the Packers did play much better than Seattle did once the POs started

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yet another thing that makes me smile. The constant attempts to downplay or knock 15 consecutive seasons of excellence, while at the same time the Packers playing people tough and close in the playoffs while not getting it done is proof of how great thou art.

Something that makes me smile is people acting like since they haven't won a SB since 2010 means they're a second rate organization.

And also your point against the Packers could be said about the Patriots prior to last year. It's not a knock on the Patriots. They've done a great job. But pointing to them as excellent, which they are, as proof the Packers are 2nd rate actually helps argue the opposite rather than the point your intending if SB wins are the end goal

Wynnebeck

Cheesehead
Reaction score
-they were both 10-6.

I think we should change your name to SeahawkDNA. Your constant negativity is annoying and derails any discussion. Welcome to the ignore list.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well they scored 10 points in the WC round and needed a missed chip shot in order to advance and then in the divisional round dug thenselves a 31-0 hole while the Packers won convincingly in Washington and then took Arizona to OT.

In a vacuum yes the Packers did play much better than Seattle did once the POs started

Again, what does that mean for what? And who cares? You pick and choose such meaningless minor and worthless things that prove nothing to prove...what?
And weren't you the guy a ways back who took me to task for being arbitrary when discussing the Packers failures since 201o without including 201o? Yet arbitrarily choosing 'Brady only won one title in 1o years while ignoring 3 titles and other accomplishments is ....different ?

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Again, what does that mean for what? And who cares? You pick and choose such meaningless minor and worthless things that prove nothing to prove...what?
And weren't you the guy a ways back who took me to task for being arbitrary when discussing the Packers failures since 201o without including 201o? Yet arbitrarily choosing 'Brady only won one title in 1o years while ignoring 3 titles and other accomplishments is ....different ?

Im not doing anything arbitrarily. I'm discussing a counter point YOU made to another poster.

As for the Brady and the Patriots point I use it in reference to people's claims about the Packers the last few years as evidence that even if they had the same exact success the Patriots have had then you and others would STILL be B****ING and moaning all the same because well..... It's true

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Something that makes me smile is people acting like since they haven't won a SB since 2010 means they're a second rate organization.

And also your point against the Packers could be said about the Patriots prior to last year. It's not a knock on the Patriots. They've done a great job. But pointing to them as excellent, which they are, as proof the Packers are 2nd rate actually helps argue the opposite rather than the point your intending if SB wins are the end goal

Who said- or is acting like- this is a second rate organization because they haven't won a SB title since 201o?
This is my problem with the Pollyanna club. They can't counterpoint the actual points actually made by others, so they twist quotes around, put words in their mouthes, or tell that person what they think or would think in a situation all to fit their point and agenda. And they're reading comprehension skills suck.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who said- or is acting like- this is a second rate organization because they haven't won a SB title since 201o?
This is my problem with the Pollyanna club. They can't counterpoint the actual points actually made by others, so they twist quotes around, put words in their mouthes, or tell that person what they think or would think in a situation all to fit their point and agenda. And they're reading comprehension skills suck.

Your kidding right?

Yep never saw a post saying the Packers brass is happy settling for and being mediocre.

And you question others reading comprehension skills?