1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Wells....

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by warhawk, Sep 29, 2006.

1. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    Was hurt yesterday in practice. This is not good. He has definately been the best player on the line so far.

He left the practice field and there was no comment by the coaches about the injury. Hopefully it's nothing major and he will be alright. He was not placed on the injury report yesterday so we will see today.

We need Scott Wells Monday night. Spitz took over at center after Well's left.

2. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Spitz took some snaps at Center.

3. Bobby Roberts

Bobby Roberts Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    That's interesting. I thought White was our backup center... Does this mean the coaches don't have much trust in White? Or are they looking to get our 3 rookies on the field together?

4. warhawk

warhawk Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    It wasn't clear if he was taking snaps just to get some work in a back up situation or what. It was just stated that he was working at both guard positons in that practice and when Wells left the field took some snaps at center as well.

My guess is White is the guy but if Wells (God I hope not) is hurt somebody has to ready to back him up.

I'm hoping Wells left practice purely as a precaution. I'm sure we'll know more today.

5. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It means Colledge is probably the starter at LG and Moll at RG and Spitz the top backup interior lineman. Though they did say they are using Spitz at RG and College at LG more so that should take notice. Colledge has made some huge strides since that 1st pre season game. Hopefully he can continue to improve.