Schefter Says We May Move Up In the World

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless TT has his eye on another impact player in the mold of CM3 I seriously doubt he's gonna try and trade up. We'd have to give up quite a bit and I don't know if TT would be willing to do that. :dontknow:

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IMHO we dont need Spiller nearly as bad as we need an OLB,OT. I would love to see TT get a hold of Sergio Kindle from Texas, wanna talk about a guy that could compliment CM3, I think Sergio fits the perfect mold for us when it comes to OLB. At 6'3",250lbs with a "relentless motor" he could balance out our pass rush. His only problem is he has had a couple of off field issues which is highly looked down upon in GB.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont get carried away!
CJ would be awesome BUT TT could just be doing his smoke n mirrors trick....
Given TT's track record AND this deep of a draft dont be suprised if we trade outta the 1st or 2nd rounds to get more picks.

But CJ would be GREAT....
If we trade our 1st.....and 2nd round.......to move further down for more picks........I'll be one pissed off individual. Especially since I will be watching it on TV the first couple days. I don't want to hear "with the 88th pick of the draft....the Packers pick......Joe Blow." Then run over to my computer to do a search on some guy I never heard of.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want at least 2 impact players that can start right away and get us over the hunp so to speak...........not 10 guys that add depth......and can eventually start.

Members online

Latest posts