1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Samkon "Who" Gado gone???

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vikefan, Sep 13, 2006.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    she must be a.....i hate you.

can we get a link\article on this transaction? SOMEONE!

2. packerfanfourever

packerfanfourever Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    On packer chatters they have a article from the Milwaukee Journel, seems to be true expect does not say who we got in return

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    LOLOLOL!!! Man! The last several posts have me sitting here laughing!!! (Glad i'm alone!) :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  5. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Whoa! This stuff is starting to concern me. Vonte gets cut, Gado is traded, we bring in Robinson, and we're in week two of the season. I mean it's not unusual to turn over spots in the roster, but that leaves us with only one experienced back up running back who knows the system.

6. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow this is really big news. I'm not big on the move. I like Morency in college and he was good at Okla State but hasn't done anything in the NFL. This must tell you that Gado really never caught onto the system but funny that he goes to the exact same system.

This could come back and bite Green Bay in my opinion. Gado will probably start in Houston soon and I think he can do well.

7. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    By week 7 we should have 11 new starters who weren't with us during TC. Nah....we're not rebuilding, we're gluing sh!t on!

8. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah, but...its backup RBs, and returners....

its not like we're bringing in a NEW QB or MLB

9. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    (Cat Stevens! One of my FAVORITE songs!)

Anyway.......i don't know anything about Morency. Geez.....players coming and going.
    Their gonna need to put a revolving door in the locker room.

10. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    i started a thread and have been adding to it what i find :)

Revolving door? Hay if thats what it takes to show these guys medoricacry sp? wtf i dunno ... crappy play wont cut it on this team then so be it

11. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i liked gado alot.

yo bad hes gone.

12. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    packers.com is covering it.

ill follow gados career, i like him. I hope he doesn't quit and do his Doctor thing. We need more gados in the NFL!

13. umair

umair Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
  14. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good call Cheesey.

15. carol k

carol k Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was on the Packers Partners web site, and they also stated that Gado was going to the Texans. What in the He#$ is wrong with TT. Who's going to be axed next: Henderson, Barnett, maybe even Favre himself. I never did likt TT, don't like him now, and never will like him. Some people are calling the Texans Green Bay South and the Vikings Green Bay North. How appropriate.

16. smlutz

smlutz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is stupid. What the hell is Ted Thompson thinking? A guy virtually saves the team last season and you do this to him? This pisses me off. I'm pissed for the first time at Thompson.

17. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I'm sorry, but this is another bad move. Someone tell TT he is supposed to get his team together BEFORE the season starts.

Practice ought to be interesting. I can see guys looking around like "who is that" and "wheres Vonta"

18. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    C'mon pyle...I'm sure the players will know about Vonta getting released so they won't be asking that. :wink:

I'm sure that TT and MM thought Gado would pick up the new scheme better than he had. There's no way of knowing that until you give it a shot. It could've happened before week 1 of the regular season but it didn't...time to move on and cheer on this Morency kid.

19. PackerLegend

PackerLegend Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Wow you guys hate TT because he gets rid of our 3rd string RB. Yes gado did help us last year but that was last year what has he done for us now. I liked him as well but it wasnt like Samkon Gado was ever going to be our future RB

20. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    I can't say I hate anyone, well...

Anyhow. I'm gonna wait til I see this new guy play a few games before I "give my seal of approval" on this trade :)

If the guy performs as weak as Gado. I don't see the point other than trying out another person. Maybe it is also saying no matter what you did last year if you don't do good now you will be gone??

Who knows. I jus hope this guy pans out for the Packers, same can be said abotu Robinson. I jus mainly want to see the Packers kick some BUTT!

21. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What? Get rid of a back up RB who is going to be a doctor for a back up RB who was accused of rape. And p/u Robinson, a thee time offender under the NFL offender program.

Obi1....where are you,bud! I need your take on this.

22. billv

billv Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I bet Gado and Davenport are both going to help their new teams, and the Packers are going to look like fools for getting rid of both of them. Did we make the trade for his kickoff skills. We suddenly seem very concern about that area of the game.

23. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I read somewhere that Morency was also a KR. Do we now have 2 on this team when a week ago we didn't have any? I'm on the fence on this one. (I can't spell ambivolent) I have been disappointed so far this year w/Gado. Guess my hopes for him were too high. At least TT is not sitting on his thumbs.

24. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    You people are a joke... TT does nothing and you rip him and he does something and you rip him. Let me guess you didn't like it when Clinton was president and now you hate Bush.

For those of you who don't know, Morency is a stud and Gado is a flash in the pan. Did anyone see Gado last week?

TT sees Gado every day... You think he doesn't know what he is doing? You think he doesn't "know" Morency??

Give it a rest already. You want Favre benched, you hate TT, you hate everything these guys do??? Why do you even watch football? You guys definetly are horrible Packers fans.

GROW UP!

25. GakkofNorway

GakkofNorway Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol me trade mr. nice guy gado and get a rapist? :p