1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Samkon "Who" Gado gone???

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by vikefan, Sep 13, 2006.

1. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packers have reached new lows...

What can I say? Can we get back to your jabbing about the boat? Those were more enjoyable to read...

Seems to me that Robinson is on his way BACK to Minny. I think he and this Morency guy missed the last Vikings boat and wants to be on the boat WITH you... wink, wink,...

2. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome to the Dark Side! :twisted:
    BWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

3. Anubis

Anubis Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Morency isn't going to be either.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yep, i dont think thats why he was brought in though, so it works out.

5. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    Morency's isn't here to take over for Ahman Green. Morency is a 26 yr old second year player who hasn't carried the ball more than 200 times.

He's here to spell Ahman, to help on kick returns and third downs.

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I find it funny how we thought 2 of the 3 people from the group would step up...... it seemed so certain.

It didn't happen unfortunately.

7. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope this was a good trade, I really do as Gado was a Class Act that I am going to miss. If all the banter I hear on the different forums is correct however, Morency will fit our new system better. Time will tell. Thanks for last year Gado, you were one of the few bright spots !!!

8. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm going to miss Gado. I hope this trade was for the best for the team. Funny, for all Davenport did for the team, I think I'll be missing Gado even more.

9. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    3-13? Aahhhhh... no, I do not remember that at all. Tell when that happened. Yes the Bears have gone through many QBs over the last 20 years... and have won just as many Super Bowls as the Packers in that span.
    As far as kicking anyone's tails in the future.... I hope that you are not talking about in the next 5 years because if you are then you are going to be very disappointed.
    Yes, cling to Brett Favre and his one ring while you look up at the rest of the league once again.

10. PackFanInSC

PackFanInSC Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    After searching the Internet,there are several conflicting character reports about Morency. In 2003, he was implicated in the rape of a OSU student. NO CHARGES WERE FILED due to lack of evidence (including DNA). OSU suspended him supposedly for the rape and being caught on a stolen bicycle. He sued OSU to regain his eligibility and the case was dismissed and the records sealed. He then entered the NFL draft where he was projected as a mid to late 2nd round pick (actually early 3rd).

On the flip side - other articles mention his involvement as a mentor in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

So, what do we believe? Just because you are accused does not mean you are guilty. Just because they cannot find evidence does not mean you are innocent. Just because you are a member of FCA does not mean you are guaranteed to stay out of trouble. So, since we do not know the facts, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt until he has proven to be a man of poor character.

11. ahaug82

ahaug82 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    He's innocent until proven guilty as far as I'm concerned.

12. Obi1

Obi1 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    mmmm... powerful the darkside is. mmmmm....