To the Texans for Vernand Morency?
I tried to post the link, but failed.[My 12 yr old isn't home from school yet]
Anyone know if this is true?

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From ProFootballTalk:
TEXANS, PACK SWAP TAILBACKS

A league source tells us that the Green Bay Packers have shipped running back Samkon Gado to the Houston Texans in exchange for running back Vernand Morency.

Gado, an undrafted free agent signed by the Packers in 2005, was one of the few brights spots in the team's dismal 4-12 season, rushing for 582 yards and getting five starts. He played college ball at Division I-AA Liberty, and plans to go to medical school when his football career ends. He had two carries for -7 yards on Sunday.

Morency was a third-round pick of the Texans in 2005. He rushed for 184 yards for the season. Morency had one carry for five yards in the regular season opener.

The move reunites Gado with former Packers head coach Mike Sherman, who is assistant head coach of the Texans.

I liked Samkon whether he was contributing to the team or not, but oh well. Hopefully Morency is decent.

tonytokes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what's the point of this?

swap a #3 RB who knows our offense for a #3 RB who doesnt know our offense?

either way, we're definitely NOT the worst team in the NFL if the texans keep taking our castoffs.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why they would give up Gado for someone they don't know. Hope they know what they are doing.
I liked Gado alot.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
Police records show Morency has only been arrested twice for DUI and having sex after midnight. :D

Vike.....how many times have YOU had sex after midnight????Oh......and i don't mean while you were alone......that doesn't count!!!LOLOLOL!!J/K!!! :lol:

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The funny thing is he was accused of **** in college and OKlahoma State disciplined him. He was never charged however

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
um, can one of you give us a link to this transaction, or are you going to continue your sillyness? what is this, 14 posts with NO LINK or CONFIRMATION of any kind? lol...yikes

pyle even likes to bash TT for moves TT might 'theoretically' make. give it a rest, coach. we know where you stand. You dont like the moves hes making.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
um, can one of you give us a link to this transaction, or are you going to continue your sillyness?

pyle even likes to bash TT for moves TT might 'theoretically' make. give it a rest, coach. we know where you stand. You dont like the moves hes making.

No, I only bash him for the stupid ones, which, well, is every one. Thus 26-0

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vikefan said:
Police records show Morency has only been arrested twice for DUI and having sex after midnight. :D

Vike.....how many times have YOU had sex after midnight????Oh......and i don't mean while you were alone......that doesn't count!!!LOLOLOL!!J/K!!! :lol:
Can't keep track.......would have been last night but my boat wouldn't start. :cry:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
um, can one of you give us a link to this transaction, or are you going to continue your sillyness? what is this, 14 posts with NO LINK or CONFIRMATION of any kind? lol...yikes

I plan on continuing silliness............after all, it's what i do best!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
cheesey said:
vikefan said:

Can't keep track.......would have been last night but my boat wouldn't start. :cry:
Too "gassed up?" :lol:

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vikefan said:
cheesey said:
vikefan said:

.......and goin a 100 miles per hour!!!!!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I looked at NFL.com and the Packers site and the Milwaukee Journal site,and so far there's nothing listed about it. So i don't know if it's true or not.

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikefan said:
cheesey said:
vikefan said:
cheesey said:
vikefan said:

Did you prime it before pulling the chord? Was your hand turning the throttle to full blast? :p

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
I didn't like the way Gado ran in the scrimmage. He looks really indecisive and confused. With Greens speed he couldget alot of nice runs on cutbacks.

pyledriver80 said:
LOL, Ted Thompson is a COMPLETE *******!

Regardless.

This is an interesting move.

Let's get Porter while we're at this trading and signing people bit.

OP
OP
V

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MontanaBob said:
vikefan said:
cheesey said:
vikefan said:
cheesey said:
[quote="vikefan":36sooiad]Police records show Morency has only been arrested twice for DUI and having sex after midnight. :D

Did you prime it before pulling the chord? Was your hand turning the throttle to full blast? :p[/quote:36sooiad]I let her pull it. She might have used too much choke. :D

Members online

Latest posts