Sam Shields WTF, man!!!

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Oh that that were true. Someone will undoubtedly try it again, but probably not Shields.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
If Shields can't go on Sunday that will leave Bush back there, right? If the Jets have Revis Island (a large area you want to avoid with passes), what do the Packers have? Bush play pen?

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wont play this weekend and frankly it doesnt matter too much to me. The vikings dont have more than one reciever worth a **** as we all know their biggest weapon is one of the hardest to tackle guys in the NFL. With that being said i say good riddance to his MISERABLE tackling fundamentals for just 1 week as I also think tackling may be one of Jarret Bush's better parts of his game.

Castle Of Cheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero TD's allowed. Don't get much better than that.

This is true, but they still gave up 400+ yards. Even a mediocre team is likely to turn that into more than 3 points. Luckily, the Lambs are absolutely awful. I'm not saying the D can't turn things around, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't a little nervous about how they've played so far. After six weeks and basically a half game of solid defence, I think it is fair to call it a trend rather than an anomaly.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Agree... look at Kerry Collins of the Colts, how long was he out with a concussion.

Collins is like 100 years old though. Usually recovery from an injury of any kind takes longer as you age

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cant blame the guy for trying to make a play, just maybe next time he will be able to assess the situation better and make the right decision.

Beautiful INT though, reminded me of his first pick against Cutler in the Championship game

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This was bound to happen. He is great but needs to play smarter. Look at the NFC championship game last year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts