Saints Fan: GB Packers will be just fine.. Do not worry

fahad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like to say that Green Bay Packers will be fine and I know it is a bad loss and I think GB should won this game.
GB Packers have great Team and will correct these penalties mistakes and will come back strong.

GB still 2-1 and ahead of Min 1-2.. Chicago is 3-0 but you guys have the better team and will win the division eventually.. I know it feel bad now, this is how i felt when the Saints lost to Atlanta at Home and with a chance to beat them in OT.. our Kick missed an easy kick.. but it is time to move on..

I wish GB Packers all the best.. Good luck my friends.

Grave

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. I knew that but it's nice to hear from a real fan.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Thanks! They will be jsut fine... I think the RB situation will be revisited... Our run game was terrible.. O Line looked good... Rodgers is not getting sacked but they need to chill on the holding calls... Special Teams had some miscues but we will be fine... The Division is ours... The Bears aint ****... They will fold just like the 6-0 Broncos did... All of the Packer Faithful needs to keep their heads up... The season isnt over!!!!

INpackfan66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree. The season is just starting, and 1 game does not a season make! But it was certainly frustrating to sit there last night and watch them commit penalty after penalty. There is a question I want to ask...."Was the decision to punt to Hester a good decision, or should we have angled for the sideline to negate his return chances??" I commented to the guy in front of me last night that I thought we would kick away from him, and then we kick a deep punt right to him! Seemed like a bad decision to me. Thoughts??

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I agree. The season is just starting, and 1 game does not a season make! But it was certainly frustrating to sit there last night and watch them commit penalty after penalty. There is a question I want to ask...."Was the decision to punt to Hester a good decision, or should we have angled for the sideline to negate his return chances??" I commented to the guy in front of me last night that I thought we would kick away from him, and then we kick a deep punt right to him! Seemed like a bad decision to me. Thoughts??

Our punter sucks, that's all.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our punter sucks, that's all.

I think he is got great potential. There were 2 counts of holding on the Hester punt return, both of which would have resulted in tackles. Except for the garbage line drive kick I think he is pretty good. So sick of Hester though, someone tell ESPN he is not the greatest returner of all time. Dante Hall has that locked up for now unless Leon Washington plays for 10 years.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Our Punter is lightyears better than what we had. aside from that hester kick line drive he hit all of his punts over 50 yards. he even made a play on hester. the TD should never have happened. the refs ignored a holding penalty.

OP
OP
fahad

fahad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you. I knew that but it's nice to hear from a real fan.

you are welcome.. we all tend to over-react over a loss.. Remember the bright spots on your team.. many teams wish they have one of them. C. Mathews is a beast and many teams start fearing him big time. how many teams can say that... Think about it?.

Tell you the truth i was wishing my team "the New Orleans Saints" would take him on draft day.. great job goes to GB Packers front office for drafting him.

OP
OP
fahad

fahad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, feelin the love, fahad!!!! Congrats on the SB win for your Saints!!!

Thank you very much.. Yes after a very very long time waiting for it to happen.. Finally we won the SB.
I really believe that GB Packers are very close to win the SB as well. Great team, Classy fans and very successful franchise.
History is prove to that.. no doubt.

Do not let this loss bother you.. you win some you loss some... 13 more games to play... Great things will happen to GB Packers.. you will see.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Strangely enough, I'm not that concerned about this loss. 18 penalties won't happen again.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Yeah it was an odditty, like most Packer vs Bears games. Also I am happy Rodgers didn't get sacked in exchange for those holding calls. Peppers could have injured him, and I bet I wasn't the only one worried when he was limping. Plus when we meet up with the Bears again it will be in Lambeau and we can crush them there. At least we know the Packers are for real, unlike how the Bears snaked by their two home games.

Last year was the Saints year, and when the Packers went out, I bet most of us were cheering for the Saints, so I am glad a saints fan came in to help cheer us up.

OP
OP
fahad

fahad

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah it was an odditty, like most Packer vs Bears games. Also I am happy Rodgers didn't get sacked in exchange for those holding calls. Peppers could have injured him, and I bet I wasn't the only one worried when he was limping. Plus when we meet up with the Bears again it will be in Lambeau and we can crush them there. At least we know the Packers are for real, unlike how the Bears snaked by their two home games.

Last year was the Saints year, and when the Packers went out, I bet most of us were cheering for the Saints, so I am glad a saints fan came in to help cheer us up.

Packers fans are always classy.. Many of my friends are Packers fans.
All i am saying that GB Packers have great players.. one loss should not really matter.. I think this year GB Packers are poise to make a serious run to win the SB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts