Ryan Grant wont give up job w/o a fight

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Grant wont give up job w/o a fight

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/corp/page/07/12/11_Grant_won't_give_up_job_without_fight/18?feed=2

“I’ve been told I’m still the leader of that squad and nothing’s going to change. There’s going to be competition for carries, and that’s fine. I’m OK with that,” Grant said. “That’s the nature of this position, that’s the nature of what we do.

That would literally not be smart for the team if we didn’t compete for carries and everything.

“I do feel like what I bring to the table is something different than the other guys, and I know my work ethic, so I don’t really worry about that stuff. How I work has nothing to do with anybody else. How I perform has nothing to do with anybody else. And I want to win. So whatever does happen, as long as it’s in the best interests of the team, I’m all for it.”

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Ryan Grant should and will be the starter. That being said, of course the Packers want competition for carries at running back. Ideally there would be competition at almost every position.

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apart from a couple of untimely injuries (which is a little concerning) Ryan Grant has been a good running back it is just easily forgotten when we cant watch him for the second half of the season. James Starks deserves the chance to have some carries and the rest will fall into place. BRING ON NEXT SEASON!

Jamie
Twitter = j_h_stewart

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts