ROMO out for the season?!?!?!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROMO has broken his "left" collar bone in MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL vs the GIANTS...WOW...they said recovery time is 8-10 weeks...that sucks, Jon Kitna vs us in 2 weeks...that helps some, maybe we can get at least one more W before the bye week!!!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre still has to play the GIANTS too, could they finish him off? FATALITY!

HAHAHA Fatality cracked me up!

I bet they shut him down for the season. No point in doing anything else with their record.

The only thing that worries me about playin the boys is the special teams and D-ware.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I'm relieved to see lady luck and the injury bug pick on someone else's team, FOR ONCE!! I'm sure she'll be back on our ***** soon enough... :(

GreenBayTheOnlyWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitna had a slow start but it looks like he's finally getting into rhythm. Kitna is definitely a step down from Romo, but the weapons he has in Dallas will keep it from being a game we can just walk through. Dez Bryant, Roy Williams and Miles Austin... Marion Barber and Felix Jones... Good players there.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Helps us, sucks to see that happen. Well....helps us lol. Hope we can stop 88 on those punt returns lol. Gotta still move up on our special teams. Were palying well though. IMO.

Reaction score
Hopefully this means an easy win because im scared of the Jets. They have a great defense. Plus they are a running team which seems to be bad for us considering all the injuries and how much we've given up on the run

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully this means an easy win because im scared of the Jets. They have a great defense. Plus they are a running team which seems to be bad for us considering all the injuries and how much we've given up on the run

You gotta imagine that against the Boys in Week 9 that John Kitna is gonna pretty much play the worst game of his life. This is because our pass defense is actually pretty good and Matthews is an enforcer. Ive watched evrry game this year and with him we produce healthy victories, without him we get beat in OT or by some other flaw instead of pulling it out in the end.

It's kinda crazy if you think about how much his pass rush affect's the flow of opposing teams offenses. But imagine if he were to stay in for the Washington game for the second half and think back on the pressure that he was applying in the first half against them when we were winning 10-3. Instead he came out and some how they went down the field and barely scathed by with a win. Obviously he is just what we need to get our victories and I respect the hell out of his talent and work ethic. I don't know about you guys but this guy is just flat out my favorite player on the Pack.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I hope this settles the hype for the Cowboys making it to their own stadium come the Super bowl. I guess the only teams to fear are New York and New York. If we don't play the hottest come Sunday, I hope we can use the Cowboys game as a pick-me-up for our Bye, then defeat the Vikings again, squiggle through the Falcons game, have A-Rod have an awesome game versus the 49er's, have a feel good game versus the Lions, sneak a win against the Pats, be healthy against the Giants, have a nice wintry win at home against the Bears, win the Division and set sail for the playoffs HOT. and have the Packers make it to the super bowl.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope this settles the hype for the Cowboys making it to their own stadium come the Super bowl. I guess the only teams to fear are New York and New York. If we don't play the hottest come Sunday, I hope we can use the Cowboys game as a pick-me-up for our Bye, then defeat the Vikings again, squiggle through the Falcons game, have A-Rod have an awesome game versus the 49er's, have a feel good game versus the Lions, sneak a win against the Pats, be healthy against the Giants, have a nice wintry win at home against the Bears, win the Division and set sail for the playoffs HOT. and have the Packers make it to the super bowl.
Whoah Nellie!

One game at a time.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Nah, I just felt hyped. I always try to look at how the Packers can win the game, and unfortunately I felt the Packers can do it all this year. So I will think so.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Wow, you plan ahead.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score

I love you man!!! May it be so!!! :happy0005:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may be the only Packer that actually likes Romo. I don't think he's even close to Rodgers, and don't think he's an elite QB. But I like him.

That being said, any injury is great injury right now. I'm sick and tired of only the Packers losing players all the time.

We're getting some breaks. I wish every team was healthy, I don't wish Romo any harm, but with the kind of bad luck we've been getting, we NEED some breaks.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may be the only Packer that actually likes Romo. I don't think he's even close to Rodgers, and don't think he's an elite QB. But I like him.

That being said, any injury is great injury right now. I'm sick and tired of only the Packers losing players all the time.

We're getting some breaks. I wish every team was healthy, I don't wish Romo any harm, but with the kind of bad luck we've been getting, we NEED some breaks.

I like him too. I feel like as a player he is almost a replica of Favre in the 90s.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BUT BUT, the Cowboys have SOOOO much talent....! :banging:

They do have alot of talent. Dez is a beast on ST. Ware is one of the best players in the NFL. Witten has been a top 5 TE in the league pretty much since he got there. Miles Austin would be a #1 on most teams. Seems like alot of talent.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dallas DOES have a lot of talent on the skilled positions and Ware on D. But, other than that, their Secondary is questionable, their lines are way overrated, and that is the key issue for them. When your O and D lines stink, your team will suck.

The Dallas ST are pretty good though with Dez back there. Sort of Percy Harvin but on the Dallas team.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts