rodgers throw awayS explained

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm surprised that 59 is the highest that has ever been recorded for PFF. Doesn't seem like a lot. Its only about 3 throw aways a game.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was not sure what I was going to be reading about when clicking on this thread title. Just hoping it was awesome

H

HardRightEdge

It does not surprise me. Nor does this:

"Of the 59 throwaways, Evely found 23 to be the direct result of immediate pressure and another 21 the result of no one being open."

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm surprised that 59 is the highest that has ever been recorded for PFF. Doesn't seem like a lot. Its only about 3 throw aways a game.

Actually it's the highest number by a pretty wide margin (Rivers 46 in 2016).

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
3 per game would only be 48 throwaways which apparently would still be higher than the 46 for Rivers that Cap posted above. It’s actually almost 3.7 per game. Numbers can be deceiving lol.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But the OP said he intended it to say "Must".

Obviously a slow time, or we wouldn't bother with wording or spelling or making jokes, but I think the point is that it does read "Most", the OP said it should be "Must", you said you fixed it (which figures to mean it should be "Must"), but it still reads "Most". Simple, huh? :)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Obviously a slow time, or we wouldn't bother with wording or spelling or making jokes, but I think the point is that it does read "Most", the OP said it should be "Must", you said you fixed it (which figures to mean it should be "Must"), but it still reads "Most". Simple, huh? :)

Longtime overruled me and changed it back to what He thought made more sense.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Uhhh.... what?