Rodgers' Shoulder is Sore

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFL.com news: Packers QB Rodgers deals with sore shoulder after NFC title win

Any concerns at all from anyone? Anyone think this is more serious that MM is letting it out to be? I mean, Rodgers looked horrible in the 2nd half yesterday.

He has two weeks. I am going to be optimistic as say that it is nothing too serious and the extra week will allow him to be at 100% on Super Bowl Sunday.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, I honestly thought he looked shaken up after the first TD. 2 weeks rest and he should be fine.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah his soreness should be completely gone by next monday and if not he has more days. the trainers will help him out

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll be good regardless, our QB is tough and wouldnt miss a game of this magnitude (heres to you Cutler :nyam:)

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Rodgers just has to think he is missed the pro bowl do to this injury and thats why he isn't playing. Rodgers gets hot after you give him some rest. Giants game, 2nd Vikings game.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers just has to think he is missed the pro bowl do to this injury and thats why he isn't playing. Rodgers gets hot after you give him some rest. Giants game, 2nd Vikings game.
I'm not sure what you are trying to express about the pro bowl.

Rodgers and any other Packers players selected don't have to play since they will be playing in the SB instead.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
You know if we lose the SB, we are gonna get crucified with that dumb belt thing. The Steeler fans are gonna be doing it in our face all off season.

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is pretty much the only reason the "bye" week is a good thing for the superbowl. you want to get the two best teams at their best. This will allow for at least some rest and getting rid of a lot of minor bumps an bruises. A-Rod should be find with the extra week.

Packerfury

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers' shoulder sore

I looked around (only on page one of the posts though so sorry if I missed it) for a post but didn't see one about this. How concerned should we be about this? Sometimes shoulders get worse before better. I just hope he's good to go in 2 weeks with no limitations. Should this be a concern?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I looked around (only on page one of the posts though so sorry if I missed it) for a post but didn't see one about this. How concerned should we be about this? Sometimes shoulders get worse before better. I just hope he's good to go in 2 weeks with no limitations. Should this be a concern?

You don't have to look. The similar threads pop up at the top of the page when you type in your title.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm concerned. He couldn't throw well the 2nd half. I suspect it's his AC joint that took the blow on the TD run. They can be very sore for a number of weeks.

BlackNGold

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Steelers fan I really hope that Rodgers is at his best when we face off. The same for our injured players. This late into the season everyone is sore, I'm sure it's not going to be a huge deal. I was worried for the possible concussion.

I just want the Packers at 100% (or as close to it as you can be this late) It would be a travesty if we had to play them without Rodgers. Just as I am sure all you cheddar packers would hate to face a Steeler team without Ben.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Definitely, to not have the starting QB of either team would be such a letdown. You want to see the two best teams in the NFL put on a good show.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saw a report stating that it is sore and hurts a bit but not bad enough to miss the Super Bowl!
He did make some good throws even after he was hurt though!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Steelers fan I really hope that Rodgers is at his best when we face off. The same for our injured players. This late into the season everyone is sore, I'm sure it's not going to be a huge deal. I was worried for the possible concussion.

I just want the Packers at 100% (or as close to it as you can be this late) It would be a travesty if we had to play them without Rodgers. Just as I am sure all you cheddar packers would hate to face a Steeler team without Ben.
No no.

With the ammount of injuries we've had this year, I'll take a win anyway it comes.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he will be fine,I'm sure the cold didn't help so that may be a factor in this game be like playing in the summer.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts