1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Rodgers: Predict his numbers for 2009

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by H00KemH02NS, Aug 3, 2009.

1. H00KemH02NS

H00KemH02NS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Self-confessed lurker here, but I figured this was the best place to get an accurate measurement. You guys know how Aaron's looking in the preseason- what do you think his numbers will be for 2009?

Here's my guess:
    4000 PaYds
    30 TDs (passing & rushing)
    15 INTs

TIA...

:viksux:

2. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    I am going to be a little more conservative with Rodgers this year:

3,500 Passing
    25 TDs
    12 INTs

But I think his numbers next year are going to be insane. I feel he is still going to be learning a lot of defenses this year.

But yeah:

:viksux:

3. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    I agree that his numbers will be crazy next season but I am going to stick with very similar numbers this year before he becomes top 3 in the league in every passing statistic.

4. America

America Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I'm going to predict that he'll miss all or part of a game or two. I also think that we'll be a little better at running the ball and that's going to affect his numbers.

Yards= 3800
    TDs (rushing and passing) = 30
    Interceptions= 10. I think he'll be improved this year in that regard over last year.
    Passer rating= 95 or so.

5. dansz15

dansz15 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35

My hope is that the running game will eleviate enough pressure to keep him healthier for the year but everyone, including myself is worried about his durability. Flynn and Brohm don't look too promising right now but Rogers is a warrior.

And even though people question, he played with a sep. shoulder last year, and in the past with his season enders he was a backup to Brett. Who knows maybe the coaching staff just didn't want to make anything worse. I guess we will find out this year, I cant wait!!:good:

6. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    I will stick with the same numbers that walterfootball.com predicted:

4,020 passing yards. 30 passing TDs. 16 INTs. 150 rushing yards. 2 rushing TDs.

7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    4000 yds passing (won't be 4500, cause our rushing attack will be better)
    30 tds total
    15 int (it's normal for a sophomore that gains confidence to try and squeeze more balls into coverage. I just hope those won't be at crucial times)
    300 yds rushing (this is more of a guess than a prediction. We'll be using 4-5 wr sets a lot more, and those IMO give the qb more option to run the ball, as the D plays more open.)
    -
    Now, don't get me wrong, I really like him and thrust that he'll be our SB winner qb. But he already proved that he can lead a team to a fantasy championship. Now he needs to do the real thing. Numbers are great, but I prefer playoff's numbers than regular season's...

8. OHIOFAN

OHIOFAN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    4200 passing yards
    32 passing tds
    13 int
    230 rushing yards
    3 rushing tds

9. lambeauharrier

lambeauharrier Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    4100 passing yards (cant see them dropping considerably)
    29 passing touchdowns (woo:D)
    2 rushing td's
    1 failed lambeau leap (lol)
    16ints.

10. Briznock

Briznock Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    3976 yards
    31 TDs
    14 INTs
    177 yards rushing