Rodgers on ESPN Radio

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yeah...no sh*t.

GB ... who is that young girl in your sig line that keeps flirting with me?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I recognize this Troll - he used to be on JSOnline - always referring to Rodgers as Erin. He was banned I believe. Ahhh yes....the Trolls are in full force!!!!!

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I have no idea what's going with the creator of this thread but the link does take you to "Tuesdays with Aaron". Rodgers begins by saying, "I gotta to do something that the NFL is not gonna do: I have to apologize to the fans… the product that's on the field is not being complimented by an appropriate set of officials, the games are getting out of control…" He specifically slams the official who made the bad call as having no professional experience. He then takes apart the NFL statement about the last play line by line and includes the language of the rules. I, for one, am ready to direct my attention to the Saints game, but the first 10 minutes or so of this show is a good analysis of the BS call.

BTW, here's a tidbit from this week's show: Rodgers is a totally assimilated Wisconsinite as he plays Sheepshead and Euchre with his teammates.

ARod

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to a feed of the Tuesdays With Aaron podcast, so I can add it to my podcast app?

*Edit:

I couldn't get the link in the op to work, but I did find this one.