Rodgers is a beast.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a real life fantasy files type throw right

Video Gallery

While one QB needs 3 teammates to go pick him up to get him into camp another has been there for weeks now without a peep.

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im glad the favre "circus" has shifted west to the queens. nice to know that we have a reliable QB for the next 10 to 15 years.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Yes indeed Rodgers is a beast and I am glad that we have a great QB for a long time to come, but one thing im not so sure about is that TD celebration that he has?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes indeed Rodgers is a beast and I am glad that we have a great QB for a long time to come, but one thing im not so sure about is that TD celebration that he has?

Inside joke with the team that involves the WWE title.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im still not sure I like it tho, but I do have to say I will not mind seeing it at least 3-4 times per game lol.

You will be jumping off the couch doing it when Rodgers strolls into the endzone in the SB this year. Just Wait:happy0005:

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRVRlnKw9nI]YouTube - Amazing touchdown of Joe Montana and Jerry Rice[/ame]

Perfect fly pattern throw by Rodgers' idol.

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Yeah your right, it was GREAT to see him choke the chicken last year in the BIG GAME (i.e. Arizona)...now that was a laugh...and your defense didn't do so swell neither. If he was that great, why couldn't he beat the Vikes with old man Brett leading the charge? He instead was too busy getting his feathers ruffled by our powerful line and intercepted by Antoine Winfield...:yahoo:

Yeah 28/42 with 422 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT is really chocking the chicken and Im pretty sure he wasnt out on the field wen our D got manhandled but I could check if you wanted me too. Also, again vs the vikings he was a combined 52/78 67% with 671 yards 12.9 yards/throw with 5 TD's and 1 INT and 7 rush attempts with 68 yards and a QB rating of 109.6% again i dont think he was out on the field with the D and I also dont think he was on the o-line helping him block for himself.

:viksux::viksux::viksux:

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah 28/42 with 422 yards 4 TD's and 1 INT is really chocking the chicken and Im pretty sure he wasnt out on the field wen our D got manhandled but I could check if you wanted me too. Also, again vs the vikings he was a combined 52/78 67% with 671 yards 12.9 yards/throw with 5 TD's and 1 INT and 7 rush attempts with 68 yards and a QB rating of 109.6% again i dont think he was out on the field with the D and I also dont think he was on the o-line helping him block for himself.

:viksux::viksux::viksux:

great great observation there...I think our OLINE is going to be nice this year, it's funny can you imagine if all we had was still ALLEN BARBRE as our Right Tackle...ewww

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
great great observation there...I think our OLINE is going to be nice this year, it's funny can you imagine if all we had was still ALLEN BARBRE as our Right Tackle...ewww

Thanks man I just hate wen people bring up a QB vs QB comparison last time I checked both QB's arnt on the field at the same time and how onw QB does vs the other QB in the same game depends on the oline the running game and the D and vs the queens our oline was aweful and our D got picked apart. Also, I think Rodgers would be leaving on a stretcher if Barbe was our starting tackle again lol.

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow...

Brett who?
[ame=http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5473874]Aaron Rodgers' Amazing Pass - ESPN Video - ESPN[/ame]

mossdog427

Cheesehead
Reaction score
just our of curiosity...

when rodgers wins a play off game, when rodgers matches favre's superbowl record. what made up crap are you going to say, then/

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love how consistent this man is, I literally cannot wait to be watching him drop bombs all over defenses across the league on Sunday's especially in week 5 when I will be watching him and the pack play in D.C. Its gonna be another offensively productive and exciting year yall i hope your ready!

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You will be jumping off the couch doing it when Rodgers strolls into the endzone in the SB this year. Just Wait:happy0005:

I sure hope so. the preseason games mean nothing to me. regular season counts and from what i am seeing the 3/4 D and of course Mr. Rodgers is going to do one heck of a job this year!

GO PACK GO ! ! ! :viksux::chisux::detsux::amen:

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This video doesn't show it, but Flynn went nothing but net about two throws later.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, how easily you could forget the guy who led your team to the Packers 96 superbowl, and better yet the only QB who could do so since 68..but so easily forgettable right?
You have a funny way of trying to prove a point MNVIKES.

You do realize that you are talking about a QB who was on a rival team of yours, right?
A rival team that has won the most championships ever.
A rival team that with Brett did something that the Vikes have yet to do. Win just one Superbowl.
So by bringing up that reminder, in a subliminal type of way you are putting down your own team.
You are reminding us how the Packers are SB winners and the Vikes are still SB losers.

The winning Packers Brett Favre we all remember fondly.
But since then, he became a flip flopping waffle headed traitor.
And I, as well as others, hate flip flopping waffle heads.
The whole Brent fiasco is his fault alone. If he hadn't flip-floped after he quit the first time, then things would have been different. But their not.
I'm glad it's turned out the way it has in that we have ourselves a bright star in our new QB who has turned out to be a better replacement than most fans thought he would be.
With Burnt Fail, you guys can have him. You deserve him.
He is not going to take the Vikes to the SB. His glory days are over. Guaranteed. :suicide2:

Members online

Latest posts