Rodgers is a beast.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what does reggie have to do with this?

Desmond Howard has as much to do with it as Favre did.

But thats the point. Its a team effort. Not a Farve, I just love to play BS.

Even though he would never not start a game even if that gave his team the best chance to win or its not about the records crap.

It also appears that the Vikings did through a ton more money on the pile to let him know he is the unquestioned leader of the team.

Every day he proves more and more that its all about him.

I will be amazed if that kind of selfishness can last another season for the Vikings.

I also find it pathetic that all vikings fans who vowed eternal hatred of Favre when he played for the Packers are now dropping to thier knee's hoping he will pass by and drag his sack across thier face.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rodgers is the next "Jeff George"...

Get over it.

Looks good, but can't get it up when it matters....

He's TT's "pet boy".

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also find it pathetic that all vikings fans who vowed eternal hatred of Favre when he played for the Packers are now dropping to thier knee's hoping he will pass by and drag his sack across thier face.
I was thinking the same thing.
I'm glad you not only posted it but also put it that way.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers put up crazy #'s for only playing 2 offensive series in Seattle...preview of things to come
Seeing how lousy the Packers special teams kick returns were, consider ourselves lucky that we have A-Rod.
Looks like he may have his work cut out for him.
Cripes he is a beast!
Give him time and he will tear secondary d-fences apart!
Go A-Rod Go!

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have a funny way of trying to prove a point MNVIKES.

You do realize that you are talking about a QB who was on a rival team of yours, right?
A rival team that has won the most championships ever.
A rival team that with Brett did something that the Vikes have yet to do. Win just one Superbowl.
So by bringing up that reminder, in a subliminal type of way you are putting down your own team.
You are reminding us how the Packers are SB winners and the Vikes are still SB losers.

The winning Packers Brett Favre we all remember fondly.
But since then, he became a flip flopping waffle headed traitor.
And I, as well as others, hate flip flopping waffle heads.
The whole Brent fiasco is his fault alone. If he hadn't flip-floped after he quit the first time, then things would have been different. But their not.
I'm glad it's turned out the way it has in that we have ourselves a bright star in our new QB who has turned out to be a better replacement than most fans thought he would be.
With Burnt Fail, you guys can have him. You deserve him.
He is not going to take the Vikes to the SB. His glory days are over. Guaranteed. :suicide2:

Funny why? I don't have an ego issue where I would like or dislike someone simply because of the team they USED to play on or whatever, whether it was a rival one or not. I like a player for their talent/personality/etc, not because of some stupid business and/or team perspective/reason. I am not putting down my team, it's factual information that everyone knows, so since when is admitting the Vikes lack of superbowl ability putting them down? Anyway, it's not even putting the team down, it's putting their franchise down, and I could care less about my teams franchise, I root for the current team ALWAYS, so whatever they have done in the past is not important to me in terms of how much I love my team, if that were the case I would root for the Cowboys or Steelers.

In regards to you Championship comment, who really cares? There was minimal competition back then, and for crying out loud those championships have only built fanbase and franchise type statistics, but do nothing in terms of helping post-year teams, which is what ALL fans should be concerned about right? Hell, since all those Championships in the 60's, they did nothing for the team for damn near 30 years, and since 96 have done nothing for 14 years and counting. Like I mentioned earlier, the Vikes have made the playoffs 26 times since 1968, the Packers have done so 14 times or something like that, but my point is that none of that **** matters. I want to see things developing now, because looking forward to the future and concentrating on the present is what's most important to me personally. I feel the Vikes will go ahead and draft a QB after this season and will start fresh, that is something I look forward too. I feel AP will get injured in the near future if he continues to run aggressive, and that is something I don't look forward too...and Childress needs to die....

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You have a funny way of trying to prove a point MNVIKES.

You do realize that you are talking about a QB who was on a rival team of yours, right?
A rival team that has won the most championships ever.
A rival team that with Brett did something that the Vikes have yet to do. Win just one Superbowl.
So by bringing up that reminder, in a subliminal type of way you are putting down your own team.
You are reminding us how the Packers are SB winners and the Vikes are still SB losers.

The winning Packers Brett Favre we all remember fondly.
But since then, he became a flip flopping waffle headed traitor.
And I, as well as others, hate flip flopping waffle heads.
The whole Brent fiasco is his fault alone. If he hadn't flip-floped after he quit the first time, then things would have been different. But their not.
I'm glad it's turned out the way it has in that we have ourselves a bright star in our new QB who has turned out to be a better replacement than most fans thought he would be.
With Burnt Fail, you guys can have him. You deserve him.
He is not going to take the Vikes to the SB. His glory days are over. Guaranteed. :suicide2:

I forgot to address BF's glory days, I don't think they are over. Like everyone has pointed out, he had his best season EVER last year, he is not over the hill in terms of talent, that miracle game against the 49ers was one of his greatest moments EVER! The guy can still bring back a team better than anyone else, and he is a ****in warrior, he had the best TD/INT ratio of his career as well, so to say he isn't good anymore is plain stupid bottom line.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just glad he is back, so the Packers have a chance to beat him, short of him getting to the superbowl, he virtually accomplished everything he wanted to by joining the Vikes, you know who I think would change the team dramatically, Percy Harvin is a stud in the return game and as a wideout...it seems like that's kinda overlooked, if that guys not healthy, that's a lot of missing production

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
something tells me they really didn't spend that much time together while Favre was on the team, I just don't see it

Packy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny why? I don't have an ego issue where I would like or dislike someone simply because of the team they USED to play on or whatever, whether it was a rival one or not. I like a player for their talent/personality/etc, not because of some stupid business and/or team perspective/reason. I am not putting down my team, it's factual information that everyone knows, so since when is admitting the Vikes lack of superbowl ability putting them down? Anyway, it's not even putting the team down, it's putting their franchise down, and I could care less about my teams franchise, I root for the current team ALWAYS, so whatever they have done in the past is not important to me in terms of how much I love my team, if that were the case I would root for the Cowboys or Steelers.

In regards to you Championship comment, who really cares? There was minimal competition back then, and for crying out loud those championships have only built fanbase and franchise type statistics, but do nothing in terms of helping post-year teams, which is what ALL fans should be concerned about right? Hell, since all those Championships in the 60's, they did nothing for the team for damn near 30 years, and since 96 have done nothing for 14 years and counting. Like I mentioned earlier, the Vikes have made the playoffs 26 times since 1968, the Packers have done so 14 times or something like that, but my point is that none of that **** matters. I want to see things developing now, because looking forward to the future and concentrating on the present is what's most important to me personally. I feel the Vikes will go ahead and draft a QB after this season and will start fresh, that is something I look forward too. I feel AP will get injured in the near future if he continues to run aggressive, and that is something I don't look forward too...and Childress needs to die....

So you arre saying that championships don't matter? Is that why coaches of every sport everywhere teach their players the importance of winning?

Favre took 18 years to finally produce a season where his rating was 100 or better. Rodgers did it in his second year.

Favre isn't winning a superbowl this year. Vikings don't have the team nor the coaching to get it done.

Favre is at the VERY end of his career. Rodgers is hitting his prime. Vikings and Favre have one chance left to go to the Superbowl. Rodgers and the Packers have many.

I was one of those who absolutely loved #4 when he was a Packer. Now I am delighted we have someone who looks to be better playing QB. Favre has moved on. So have the PACKERS fans.

Let me ask you a comparative question.

If you have a new Ferrari & a used,beaten up ferrari with 3 of its tires in the grave, and you had the hottest date lined up, which would you take to the date?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In regards to you Championship comment, who really cares? There was minimal competition back then, and for crying out loud those championships have only built fanbase and franchise type statistics, but do nothing in terms of helping post-year teams, which is what ALL fans should be concerned about right? Hell, since all those Championships in the 60's, they did nothing for the team for damn near 30 years, and since 96 have done nothing for 14 years and counting. Like I mentioned earlier, the Vikes have made the playoffs 26 times since 1968, the Packers have done so 14 times or something like that, but my point is that none of that **** matters.
Packers fans care.

None of it matters to you.
To the rest of us or to others it matters.

I forgot to address BF's glory days, I don't think they are over. Like everyone has pointed out, he had his best season EVER last year, he is not over the hill in terms of talent, that miracle game against the 49ers was one of his greatest moments EVER! The guy can still bring back a team better than anyone else, and he is a ****in warrior, he had the best TD/INT ratio of his career as well, so to say he isn't good anymore is plain stupid bottom line.
I'm judging him based on going to and winning the SB.
Sure he had his best year in regards to stats.
But for winning big games?
Nah.
It was a repeat of 2008.
I have a feeling that opposing teams will take a page out of the Saints playbook and go after Burnt.
It's my hunch that what the 9ers did on Sun. is a sign of things to come.

I just don't get it why all the commentators act like Burnt Fail is like the best player ever.
The dude went to only two SBs and won only one.
He throws int after int especially whenever it really mattered.
Somehow that gets overlooked. Swept under the rug.
If he was really the best ever, then he would have a SB ring for all 10 fingers.
Yeah yeah.
I know. He's got the stats and the records and all that crap.
Then he should have the big wins to back that up as well.
It's a shame to waste all that talent on ridiculous throws and stupid decisions.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I thought I heard somewhere that Fail pretty much ignored A-Rod or refused to coach him.

Rodgers said he got more pointers on how to be a NFL quarterback talking to Tom Brady than he ever got from Farve in 5 years. Farve basically said it wasn't his job to coach up the younger QBs. I don't have the exact quotes and don't feel like searching for em.

Another thing that gets added to the ********* file of B.L.F.

L

Lunchboxer

Rodgers is the next "Jeff George"...

Get over it.

Looks good, but can't get it up when it matters....

He's TT's "pet boy".

HA HA!!! I guess the "Pet Boy" Won us a SB, He won the SB MVP and League MVP. Sounds good to be a pet boy eh?

Members online

Latest posts