Rodgers has not been reassured that he "won't be traded"...

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that is not to say, however, that i think we should start tossing our Defensive linemen out like yesterday's garbage. I think that a team can never have enough quality d-linemen.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Rodgers has not been reassured that he "won't be traded"

bozz_2006 said:
that is not to say, however, that i think we should start tossing our Defensive linemen out like yesterday's garbage. I think that a team can never have enough quality d-linemen.

I actually don't consider KGB that quality of a lineman no more. It's an unpopular statement but his decline has been to drastic to ignore. If you can package him with a 3rd or even a 2nd for Moss and a Day 2 pick, I'd do that in a heartbeat.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about moss and courtney anderson for KGB and a 2nd rounder? i think that wouldn't be too big a problem because A) KGB isn't that great anymore and 2) we could unload him without the monetary penalties involved with cutting him, and C) we need a TE.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The idea of KGB for Moss is growing on me. I really don't want to lose Rodgers. I know he played very little, but I still think he's the guy for this team once Favre leaves.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i feel the same way nathaniel. and i am realizing that any of my hesitation to part with KGB is more sentimentality than anything. he's one of the 'good guys', but that alone doesn't cut it. ship him out!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
i feel the same way nathaniel. and i am realizing that any of my hesitation to part with KGB is more sentimentality than anything. he's one of the 'good guys', but that alone doesn't cut it. ship him out!

I know it. Especially now that Green and Henderson are gone, I've tried not to let my feelings toward a player get in the way of what is best for the team. I'm saving up all that grief for when Favre retires.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
No was cut last year, was on the Chargers roster last season and active for 3 games; currently on the Fins roster:)

Members online

Latest posts