Remember last December! Beat the LIONS!

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember a Chicago team that could have knocked us out of the playoffs. They didn't and we beat them again in the NFC Championship game. Knock them out. I know their in the playoffs either way but still teach them a lesson that they cannot win in Lambeau!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
We CAN"T knock them out, they've won 10 games.

If a starter gets hurt in this game thanks to McCarthy, I am going to finally have a reason to be angry at our good man.

L

Lunchboxer

The way to play the game is play very vanilla and bland dont show the hand yet. Play Vanilla and at half time pull the starters does not matter the score.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They win they are#5 and go to NFC East

They lose they are #6 and go to Saints or Niners

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In a perfect scenario imo, Detroit goes to the New Orleans Stats and ATL goes to Dallas. I doubt it happens but it would be my preference.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I think it's going to be Detriot at Dallas/NY and the Falcons playing the Saints a 3rd time this year.

Boy that is going to suck since the Saints already swept Atlanta, and Detroit did play Dallas earlier this year.

PackFanatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is what it is. I am very happy for the season we have enjoyed. Playoffs are coming TO LAMBEAU. The Packers have historically played the best games at home. I have complete faith that the Packers are going to the SuperBowl. Channel positive energy towards that result and all will be great! GO PACK GO ! !

LionsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions should come out with a win and the 5th seed and play the NFC east. Not because we are going to outplay you, but thats just how its prolly going to go down because stopping us from the 5th seed isnt worth the risk. Id rather play Dallas than NYG just because we already played them.

PERFECT lions scenerio

@Dallas- W
@SF - W
ATL@DET

LMAO that would be epic. After seeing last nights game though, ATL is going to be 1 and done if we get the 5th seed. Which means we are going to get to play you guys all rested and healthy in the divisional round....yay?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts