Raji: Teams Running the Ball Challenge to Our Manhood

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Hope the Tundra Thunda is up to stopping Mendenhall. I think they will be.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
They shut down Turner and I believe Turner is a tougher runner to bring down.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They shut down Turner and I believe Turner is a tougher runner to bring down.

We shut down Turner because we got the lead and forced them to throw. We have to do the same thing this time... jump to an early lead.

OP
OP
brett2520

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mendenhaal isnt as good as turner, but he is more of a threat as a receiving RB. I think if the Packers have shut down McCoy, Turner, Forte, they can shut down Mendenhall... That has been Capers bread and butter in the offseason, shut down the run, make them throw against our corners and let the turnerovers pile up. It's like the Packers are saying, "I dare you to challenge us in a shoot-out - - WE HAVE AARON RODGERS!"

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We shut down Turner because we got the lead and forced them to throw. We have to do the same thing this time... jump to an early lead.
The falcons had a early lead they were in the game the whole first half of that game. williams had that pick six right at half time, are 7 pt lead late in the second didnt stop them from running. The defense was doing good against the run before the falcons had to give up on it.

L

Lunchboxer

If we stoped Turner we can stop Mendenhall. If we can get up on the steelers early and often we will force Big Ben to throw the ball more.

Hope this time our D isnt lit up like a Xmas tree on Xmas.

Members online

Latest posts